I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Love that I did an all-nighter and right now feel wide awake :monster:

Hooray for early morning Gym routines.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Baccano!,
Szilard
getting what he deserves.

Also,
Issac and Miria
not realising they'd stopped aging in 1931 until 2001. XD

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Alice in Wonderland" director Tim Burton is set to produce a film adaptation of Seth Grahame-Smith's mash-up novel Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, reported The Bookseller on March 3.

Grahame-Smith will write the screen adaptation of his novel, and Burton will apparently work with producers Timur Bekmambetov and Jim Lemur, with whom he previously produced the animated film 9.
Seth Grahame-Smith is the author of the widely successful mashup tale Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, which is currently being made into a film starring Natalie Portman. In Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, he uses the same mashup of history and horror in a retelling of the life of Abraham Lincoln, beginning when the one-day US president learns at an early age that his mother was killed by a supernatural predator.
The book was published in the US on March 2 and is due out in the UK on April 29.
For an idea of what a film version might look like, take a look at the book's highly produced trailer, created by Bodega for Hachette Book Group:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HachetteBookGroup

Old news but im a massive fan of seth's books.
Wish they would make Pride & Prejudice & Zombies also, both books are brilliant to read but pride and prejudice wins for the plot and Abraham wins for comical value.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
^I really don't think it was meant as a compliment, Bex... :huh:

Russell Howard's Good News - US news stations talking about the UK's "racist baby" problem, and the fact that neither the US Military or NATO are confirming reports of the Taliban training monkeys to shoot at US soldiers. :lol:

WTF America, WTF?

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
IT WAS A COMPLIMENT AT THE TIME
Yes, I had a rather fantastic night last night.
All my essays are handed in, so now I can finally focus on the best Edost has to offer.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
We move in different social circles, it is clear. :P

Just put in an order for some official BlazBlue goodies from their EU distributor. ^_^

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I have just woken up.

Today is going to be goddamn amazing.

motivator2ee8bbca780b332241f3b7fe6a8a3904f21e82ea.jpg

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
garrus+emma soundtrack=aki feels better about her day at work

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
FIRST SNOWFALL OF THE SEASON WOOO.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Aki should be Emma for Halloween imo, and get Spencer to be Garrus.
AHAHAHAHA oh wait that's just scary ;.;

WOULD RATHER BE EMMA AND WILLIAM YAIS :wrextali:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
I decided to watch True Blood. I really like it... but only for the main character.
Sookie is really cool in the first season. Once you hit the third season though, you just want to hit her in the head with a baseball bat.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yes, it does have a lot of that. Which I'm kind of meh about. I do like Sookie a lot, I probably won't watch until the third season. =P It's just something I was stuck with in a four hour car trip.

ALSO GOING TO SEE ROCKY HORROR AT MIDNIGHT. :D

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I did not allow my good mood to be ruined by headache, extreme stupidity, being bailed on five minutes after plans were made, or the fact that the liquor stores have closed, leaving me with nothing to toast with until after noon tomorrow.

MY SHIT IS MAD AWESOME YO I LOVE BEING IN A GOOD MOOD BITCHES

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Now, I have fucking had enough. People have apparently forgotten who the fuck I am(myself included for putting up with this shit).

I have endured every manner of humiliation, degradation, and shame I can think of through the course of my life and I've handled it as well as I can. I'm gonna say this right now, you want something from me, I don't care what, you're gonna show the proper respect and talk to me as an adult, or you can fuck right off. Save your insults and your threats for someone who gives a fuck.

I may be fresh out of bullets, but guess what, I am all for getting my ass beat if it means I take you into the filth with me. I simply don't give a shit anymore. I'm a grown ass, basically homeless man that's lost damn near everything and everyone that meant something beyond the base to me, and I won't stand for anymore of this shit.

You fags can all eat a giant size bag of retard dicks and wash them down with a tall glass of fucking haterade. You know, I let shit get me down, and all of the crap in life weighs too fucking hard on me, but you know what? When you hit the fucking bottom there is nothing anyone can do to get to you that you'll give two shits about. I'm done apologizing and I'm done avoiding conflict.

I'm ready to act like a fucking moron, and the next person who gives me an excuse is going to learn first fucking hand. You say you're not in the mood for it? It bothers you? You know what? FUCK YOU. It's not my problem or my place to give two flying cat turds about your problems or what bothers you. ESPECIALLY when you've contributed to my fucking current state of affairs and have not shown me any modicum of respect or consideration for my problems. I may not have anything or anyone to rely on, but I promise you I will be a fucking hobo on the goddamn street before I take anyone else's crap with a smile on my face.

FUCK EVERYTHING. ALL OF YOU FAGS IN MY LIFE TEARING ME DOWN AND SHITTING ON THE TEMPLE THAT IS MY MIND, I GOT ONE WARNING FOR YOU:

1287884911467.jpg

This hissy fit is brought to you by Dacon and Mountain of Shit Inc. Bringing feces to you and your friends for over a hundred decades!

EDIT: Yes this made my day, because I am feeling something more than depression now, my good old friend rage.

Last edited:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I didn't know that Tumblr had become a submission site for DYI emo band lyrics.

The moar you know, I guess :monster:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
im sorry the 'things that piss you off' thread is over there

I'm sure once I have to start shoveling my driveway I'll be moving over there.

@thread: My newly arrived Video Games Live Level 2 CD, and more specifically Martin Leung. Goddamn I can't wait for them to come back this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom