What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Well for a start that One Million Fragrance by Paco Rabanne ad makes my day because the Model Mat Gordon is just so unbelievable gorgeous but then I found a parody of said fragrance ad and nearly wet myself laughing

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I FOUND MY FAVORITE ZELDA FANFIC AUTHOR AFTER 5 YEARS

now to re-read the 39 chapter long first story i ever read of his omg

NO SLEEP TONIGHT

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Reading an article in PC Gamer magazine about the forthcoming W40K MMO. Apparently, up to three player characters can control a tank. One drives, the other handles the main gun (this being 40K, there's more than one gun...), while the third...

40kCloser.jpg

Also,
I found a limited edition River Tam statuette! I just about died, because I don't have the money for it today. But I'm a regular customer at the importers who had it, so they said they could hold it back for me until the end of the month, when I next get paid. OMFG, I love them.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
I had a dream that I was in Glee and David Tennant was there.

I don't even watch Glee and it was still awesome.

What does this mean? O_o

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I got one of my coworkers to read the first two posts of Aftermath in my giant compendium.

Reaction?

"It's really good so far. I really like it!"

Btw she's nearly 50.

We so rock.

Ed: oyeah, she thought Alan Wake was awesome.

Last edited:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
princess zuko is such a drama queen

i swear

his scenes amuse me even though they're supposed to be ~serious~

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW YOUR SISTER HAS BIGGER BALLS THAN YOU

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Being 26 and racing my 31-year-old brother to the car to see who gets to sit in the front seat. Yeaah, some shit never changes.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Alex || Mad Ocelot God says (00:20)
no seriously, i will slap your ass and call you ts eliot
and it will be glorious
Bex Spence says (00:20)
i will call you james joyce
and together
we shall trawl the depths of all consciousness
Alex || Mad Ocelot God says (00:20)
best sexual roleplay ever

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
SBS Radio PopAsia proves to me how utterly vapid Asian pop music sounds and how misplaced my interest in asian pop is

This makes it perfect brainless study music that I don't have any point on focusing on while I try and memorise my notes :3

Last edited:

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
SBS Radio PopAsia proves to me how utterly vapid Asian pop music sounds and how misplaced my interest in asian pop is

This makes it perfect brainless study music that I don't have any point on focusing on while I try and memorise my notes :3

This is how I feel about most American pop music... and that all I've been listening to as I've tried to catch up on my NaNoWriMo word count. (It's failing because I'm distracted by tumblr. :whistle: )

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Just had the best dinner tonight (coconut rice, stir-fry, seared salmon + toasted skin)

Feels like one of those great meals death-row inmates have as their last :awesome:

fucking exams ;-;

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
>go to friend's birthday party
>talk vidya
>mfw one of her pal's is a member of TLS

FUCK YEAR

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
friending him on facebook because he told me and I can't remember lol ;O;

also bb aim plox <3

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
My sister and I spent over £200 of daddy's money on wine and booze at my belated 21st birthday meal.

Best white wine i've ever had.
Should be, at £50 a bottle
mmmmmmm i love living in luxury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom