What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
The Chronicles of Johnny Oddjob, and Other Selected Stories (including Telran's First Day at Work)

Also, finishing Virmire on Mass Effect. BYE KAIDEN
HA HA HA NO ONE LOVED KAIDEN

have a splendid day everyone

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I got a blood donor card in the mail today so next time I donate, I'll just show them that and they can takes my blood and someone will have A+ blood to live off of :D

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
First day as a delivery man: sneaking into a heavily guarded lemonade stand to find an antidote for a mysterious biopoison that is killing your friend...that you have hidden in a box.

O, and her girlfriend is your supervisor.

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
I will try to speak to an advisor today so I can sign up for classes in the spring

"No!" Kelly cried a little too suddenly, Shepard couldn't help but notice the scary glimmer which appeared in her eyes. "That's not how it's supposed to work! It's like in highschool, Garrus is the adorable, shy computer nerd and Shepard is the hot cheerleader. She secretly has feelings for him but is too nervous to admit it; he also has feelings for her but won't say anything, because he's a nerd and she's a cheerleader, I mean, there's no way in hell he thinks he has a shot! After many awkward moments between them, snap!" She snapped her fingers "The penny drops and he rushes off to find her crying on a balcony under the moon. They kiss and live happily ever after. The end."
o kelly u r very special

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Getting the time off work for the next scheduled release date for BlazBlue: Continuum Shift. :)

(I am a simple creature...)

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Discovering the marvelous little button next to threads that takes you to the first new post. /noob

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Almost forgot this one....knowing that my mum is going to pay for my Bon Jovi ticket for Xmas :D :D :D

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
Then as we got closer to the actual day, he stared to hem and haw about it. After some discussion it comes out that he is afraid people will laugh at him. I pointed out that some people will because it is a cute and clever costume. He insists their laughter would be of the ‘making fun’ kind. I blow it off. Seriously, who would make fun of a child in costume?

He's not gay alright. :awesome: and i :salute: his mom.

This made my day..or made it worse. xD

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Many things made my day better today:

-work was surprisingly tolerable
-good times on MSN
-progress on my new RP character
-shopping post. o my god. hilarity.
-secret plotting ohoho
-TLS name theme decisions =D

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
I just looked at the clock and realized that I've spent the last two hours on Tumblr looking up David Tennant pictures.

GOD, I LOVE TUMBLR. I can waste time on it and not even care.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Two very special people that always manage to lift my mood, no matter how low it is.
<3

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Firstly, what a ridiculous concept. Secondly, if my son is gay, OK. I will love him no less. Thirdly, I am not worried that your son will grow up to be an actual ninja so back off.
I lol'd

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
tumblr_l2tvdhARP21qajycuo1_500.jpg

HOLY SHIT. THOSE ARE DALEKS. IN RUGRATS.

I LOVE RUGRATS EVEN MORE NOW.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Tirimisu and copious amounts of wine. Also watching the Before Crisis epilogue and seeing that they actually fucking animate Tseng letting his hair down. Honestly I think I died a little :awesome: total fucking swoonage!

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Tirimisu and copious amounts of wine. Also watching the Before Crisis epilogue and seeing that they actually fucking animate Tseng letting his hair down. Honestly I think I died a little :awesome: total fucking swoonage!

Where did you see such a thing? Also are there English subtitles or only in Japanese?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Well I only found it because Licorice posted it up, and its SandG from these very forums whos vids it is*. So props to them :)

*this is a poorly constructed sentence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom