What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure some people here remember my pics of my kitten and water bottle cases... well...

she achieved the ultimate level of cute/fail. lol she can't get her butt in so it's just sticking up.

4uvpsz.gif

My dad found some of my gram's original artwork. She used to hand-draw some of the stuff he found, and some was done on the computer. Her artwork is amazing. It's sad she's not around anymore... She was really good at this stuff.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Had a phone convo for the first time with one of my friends abroad. OK, we both got a little nervous, so she talked a lot and I talked didn't, but still... =D

Also, reading in my Official BLEACH Bootleg colour book that Aizen's least favourite food is eggs. The Aizen/Terumi team-up I've long (OK, a few months) feared may be averted!!! (Terumi's crazy about them; it's part of his 'snake' theme.)

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
People thinking they can break my spirit and failing harshly.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM?

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Seeing a post get thanked by nothing but Mass Effect characters. It's like we're on the Extranet. :awesome:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Lokka: Idris, can you tell Kerr...

Kerr: ...
Duck: ...
Kerr: ...
Duck: ...

TA-DAAAAAH!

O GOD SUCH GREAT TIMES ON TWM/SKYPE LAST NIGHT

Status