What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids playing outside two days ago:

"Okay so we'll all be Jedi. You can be Darth Maul, I'll be Darth Sidious... who do you guys want to be? Oh and we are all bounty hunters. How much should we get for our bounties? Does 1 million sound good?"

lol star wars fail kids

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
We only got a few trick-or-treaters tonight so we have several mini Snickers bars left and a whole unopened bag of fun sized Milky Ways. :joy:

I WILL VEG BEFORE NANOWRIMO.

Vendel

Banned
My first Halloween off in years. Lots of family got together. I won Clue. As they went out I held down the fort and handed out the candy. When they returned I had many a bag of candy to pick and choose from.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I had a sammich for breakfast.
After not eating breakfast for a month, this is the best start to the day ever.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
EU reaction to the delay of BlazBlue
LOL

Also, seeing a documentary about the Eighth Doctor's comic strip adventures. They introduced the Doctor's first gay companion (a geek girl). The publishers received two letters in response to the revelation the character was a lesbian. One was in absolute disgust, they were cancelling their subscription to the magazine, bigoted ranting, etc.

The other was from a man called Russell T Davies: "Well done. You clever, clever people."

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Lesbians make my day...
because they don't fucking argue with me about how pretty a girl is, or nitpick stupid shit like straight girls tend to.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Lesbians make my day...
because they don't fucking argue with me about how pretty a girl is, or nitpick stupid shit like straight girls tend to.

Lame! I thought there was a picture under there.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Helping my neighbor lady after her truck caught on fire. She was just hysterical. But I managed to help her out. Her truck was a Ford. That was her first problem. Thank fuck her garage didn't go up in flames.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

crack

Donator
Yesterday, I met a group of kids who didn't have much, and the majority of them led really tough lives -- the only costumes they had were masks (that they made themselves). But it was touching to see them so grateful every time they received candy and their positivity really could make even the grumpiest hag smile.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Looking at the back cover of George Eliot's Mill on the Floss.

"Well, he certainly is... dainty looking."
"It's a woman."
"Blast people of indeterminate gender!"

I discovered Fireball (cinnamon whiskey) + Pepsi = sleep.

I suppose this could also go in the other thread since I'm positive I will now become a drunk.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
My friend helped me rake today, which was fucking awesome because my yard is huge. And then we had Mongolian Barbecue. c:

And this

VIOEI.jpg

Last edited:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Several things, which is awesome considering it's only 10:45 am

1. I woke up early, so had chance to get a coffee before my seminar on John Donne. YES JOHN DONNE, my favourite Renaissance poet. (geek)

2. It was the best skinny vanilla latte I've had for a while.

3. I made a geeky joke about Ben Jonson, and even cracked out prose before hoes.

4. I got home and my housemate made me another coffee without even asking. It was perfect. (milk and 1 sugar)

5. I had a srs wave of inspiration on the bus, which means I'm now writing like a maniac.

6. Alex is coming round later so we can talk about Dessies (geekier) and make (geekiest) the Abaddon files. (I suspect no-one understands this, so moving on...)

7. I'm going back to Manchester later tonight.

8. A phone call from my sister has informed me that there is a six pack of Coke Zero waiting in my room.

9. Also, it's sunny and cold outside. Best combo.

GOD TODAY IS JUST AMAZING. TBH the only way it could get better would be if Fanille and/or Fiotis burst through my door and propositioned me for sex.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
GOD TODAY IS JUST AMAZING. TBH the only way it could get better would be if Fanille and/or Fiotis burst through my door and propositioned me for sex.

Im sure Alex could play dressup for a day and take one for the team....

Woke up this morning with no work to go to, new ideas for my dessie character and an offer for a free lunch from the mrs.
Overall good weather, good times and going home to play fable 3 and fallout :P

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Just found out Bandai are bringing Haruhi-chan out on DVD. :joy:

Also, hearing from a friend I haven't heard from for MONTHS.

Taking a break from the senior mock interview hastle for once. I've got most of it down, but, I'm confused about a small part of it. So, regardless of what anyone else says, I am so resting. It's annoying and tedious. Considering half the school staff still doesn't know what to do, and it's only one week and two days away.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
bright side to getting a 49 on my last ochem test: i can drop one of my tests and it looks like i just found the one im dropping

EDIT: OH OH AND ORIHIME APPEARED IN THE LATEST CHAPTER AND SHE WAS ADORABLE FFFFFF

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
The Chronicles of Johnny Oddjob, and Other Selected Stories (including Telran's First Day at Work)

Also, finishing Virmire on Mass Effect. BYE KAIDEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom