• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
A day at work without my emails on or taking care of business other than my project, and making good progress in that one, <3. I should really do that more often and put side-tasks off in favor of my project, so it might even get done before I start my new job.

Funny though that the biggest project (or it's grown out to be that) is also my last one and the only really interesting one I've had over there, :monster:.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
So, right, my girlfriend and I were walking back from the supermarket when we got approached by two handsome young gentlemen in tuxedos. At first we were startled, but then our eyes were drawn to the fact they were carrying Bibles. Whilst I remained calm and collected, albeit unnerved, by the fact that the next few minutes of our lives were about to be abducted by these people, my girlfriend opted for a less subtle approach. Literally screaming 'OH NO, CHRISTIAN PEOPLE' and sprinting away from them, flailing her arms in the air.

Fucking AWESOME.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Hipster Ariel
tumblr_lge1cmtxgs1qzv8qko1_400.jpg

or

tumblr_lgd5teJhwT1qzb0doo1_400.jpg

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/hipster-ariel?before=1297368762

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
This may sound odd, but...

Going into a public toilet just after the cleaners left. :joy:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
one of my favorite comic characters is now a ghost, which is sort of nice cause i thought he would be gone forever.

but he is not because he has started some SICK FIRES.

36.png

dis comic is cool 2

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
sweet leaf tea is pretty much best sweetened tea

ALSO IT'S KOSHER BUT TO BE HONEST I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TEA COULD NOT BE KOSHER IN OF ITSELF

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I made it home from work alive today, after dealing with a bunch of utter bullshit, and all you cool people were still here. Also, cookies!

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Username my friend, has anyone ever told you the dragon in your avatar is sporting an epic rape-face? This oddly makes me laugh, thus further making my day (see, its sorta on topic... shut up).

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
OMG. I am getting fanart of my current OTP (SASSY) for Valentine's Day... BEST GIFT EVER.

Besides another one I'm getting.. a song! >=D

Presents people make themselves are SO much better and meaningful than something you can buy... seriously. &#9829;

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
My sister just got engaged today! :excited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom