What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Both parts, actually. We have a common interest and age sometimes gives us enough maturity to discuss things.

/snobish explanation :monster:

Rainbowomnom

Rookie Adventurer
That's probably what makes this forum bearable. :monster:

That's exactly why I joined. I moderate on another final fantasy forum and it actually sort of made me avoid FF for a good while, being forced into understanding the idiotic discussions to be fair to everyone was no fun. I've always been under the impression that Final Fantasy fandom is immature until now, age really does make a difference with fans.

When I first played Final Fantasy I was twelve and wasn't really interested in the internet so I enjoyed it a lot more being completely unaware of the hype of 7 as well. After I started going on youtube to listen to its music reading the derpy comments was rather irritating. It's nice to see no-one incessantly bashing Tifa or Aeris, having Kefka vs Sephiroth arguments, the most common type of derpy FFfandom.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
That's exactly why I joined. I moderate on another final fantasy forum and it actually sort of made me avoid FF for a good while, being forced into understanding the idiotic discussions to be fair to everyone was no fun. I've always been under the impression that Final Fantasy fandom is immature until now, age really does make a difference with fans.

When I first played Final Fantasy I was twelve and wasn't really interested in the internet so I enjoyed it a lot more being completely unaware of the hype of 7 as well. After I started going on youtube to listen to its music reading the derpy comments was rather irritating. It's nice to see no-one incessantly bashing Tifa or Aeris, having Kefka vs Sephiroth arguments, the most common type of derpy FFfandom.

Ma'am, bear my children.

(Also, Kefka > Seffiros).

Rainbowomnom

Rookie Adventurer
Ma'am, bear my children.

tumblr_lmen187xJZ1qdvatvo1_400.jpg

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I just beat the Witcher 2.

It's nice to have a game with no clear good or evil, and an ending that isn't some definitive WE SAVED THE WORLD bullshit.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
twenties is not old.

Come back when we're all in our late sixties.

Am touched that post implies TLS would be around by then and that we'd all still be hanging around wiff each other.
Especially since it's Dacon.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
so

you know how some of you guys have been telling me to get an xbox

well funny story

my friend comes over, and tells me he got me an early birthday present so he doesn't forget later, and he hides it in my living room then leaves before i get to open it

so i go to my living room

and what do i find

but a brand spanking new xbox 360, plus an extra controller and 5 games he's lending me

i couldn't believe it, couldn't text him thank you fast enough

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
MI6 in "Operation Cupcake"

MI6 hacked an al-Qaeda website and replaced bomb-making instructions with a recipe for cupcakes. Epic trolling.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Scooped here. Still great though.
I would have been surprised if there hadn't been a thread about it, but CBA to check. :monster: Only found out about it last night when watching Have I Got News For You.

EDIT

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
so

you know how some of you guys have been telling me to get an xbox

well funny story

my friend comes over, and tells me he got me an early birthday present so he doesn't forget later, and he hides it in my living room then leaves before i get to open it

so i go to my living room

and what do i find

but a brand spanking new xbox 360, plus an extra controller and 5 games he's lending me

i couldn't believe it, couldn't text him thank you fast enough
thanked forever

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Good friends. ^_^

Also...

A successful day in my ceramics workshop is a day when I can build at least one wheel-thrown item and not destroy it during any steps of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom