What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I have a job interview in two weeks. It's at a major retailer, which probably won't be so great, but it pays more than minimum wage. And it's not a grocery store.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Leaving work today... I saw the first bunny of the season! dawww he was so cute, eating the grass ^_^

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
You're not tsun enough. :awesome: Still, good luck!

LOL the username I have for the account is "Tsundere Queen" xD But I know, right? I have to do a personality 180 :'D But it's fuuuun ;w; Because I have an Archer, Saber, and Gilgamesh to bother. Actually the RP isn't just FSN it's like multi verse so there are other characters from just about anything. c: I wish there were an RP (not necessarily multiverse but one using existing characters) here. ;c CBA to start one but I would so love one.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I have no interest in Mass Effect tho -is shot-. :c I want a fandom I actually like. MAYBE SOME DAY LAWL.

O today was a nice day, I sat around with friends playing AssCreed and Alice and eating salt water taffy.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I really can't imagine someone not liking Mass Effect.

It's like engineered to appeal to any type of person be it romantic or asshole.

or a romantic asshole :oscar:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
professor telling me that the settings were wrong on the chapter 10 stuff so things should be fixed by the time its due.

;___;

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Didn't you also have no interest in Supernatural?

Before I watched it, yes. :monster: I have played ME recent-ishly (not all the way through ofc). I didn't really get into it, I guess it's just not my thing? IDK. x'D

I'VE BEEN CRAVING PIZZA ROLLS FOREVER AND FINALLY GOT SOME SO SATISFIED.

--FUCK YES! I GOT MY DS BACK! And I have Pokemon Black. =D
--Durarara is on Adult Swim. Good. I've wanted to watch it for a while.
--3000 on the Wii Sports Resort (after about 2 hours of getting 9 or 10 strikes in a row)

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
LOL the username I have for the account is "Tsundere Queen" xD But I know, right? I have to do a personality 180 :'D But it's fuuuun ;w; Because I have an Archer, Saber, and Gilgamesh to bother. Actually the RP isn't just FSN it's like multi verse so there are other characters from just about anything. c: I wish there were an RP (not necessarily multiverse but one using existing characters) here. ;c CBA to start one but I would so love one.
Sounds fun. =D I would set something like that up, but I'd worry too much about competing mechanics (e.g., materia vs armagus, psychs vs Mikuru Beam, etc.). Do have an idea for a setting ripped from one of my unpublished multi-crossover fics, though, if anyone's interested in starting such an RP.

OT: placed order for the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 2/Haruhi-chan DVD boxset before leaving for work this morning... came back to find not only order confirmation, but notification of dispatch, for receipt day of release (Monday 4th July). T.T (happy tears) It's like an early Tanabata gift... owait.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I have played ME recent-ishly
First or second? (because you srsly have to play the first one first - and all the PS3 owners can stfu about their retarded comic)

OT: well, new radiator, and third dodge quint. Huzzah?

brb gonna tank as Soraka for lulz

It was the first one. x'D

See here's your problem. The first is great for story but crappy gameplay and buggy issues. Just pick up the second, get the comic, you'll get the gist of the story and then actually get to play a good game.

If I never play ME1 again it'll be too soon. That was a crawl.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I just got paid for helping put in a new wooden floor and moving furniture and floorboard and a whole bunch of other shite.

*PUTS IT IN ASSCREED REVELATIONS PIGGY BANK*

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Watching the following scene again. :>

tumblr_ln738npQCK1qhl6oao1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom