What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
So much going on in the last four months of this year oooommmmggggg. So much to plan for. So much money to spend...BUT THAT IS OKAY BECAUSE IT'S ALL TOTALLY FUCKING WORTH IT. I am so fucking pumped right now. I need someone to hug. Kiss, even. YES, ON THE MOUTH BECAUSE I AM THAT EXCITED.

I'll volunteer :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
In 12 days we will dance with dragons.
11; today's the 1st and it comes out on the 12th. New books almost always come out on Tuesdays, except for James Patterson's which always seem to come out on Mondays. And, cannot. fucking. wait. I do need to finish my re-read of at least the first three books though (I figure Feast can wait since it's mostly concurrent with Dance, although I may reread just the plotlines that get picked back up in Dance). I've passed the point in Game of Thrones where shit really starts to get real so I guess I'll probably reread the rest of the series a lot more quickly than I've been doing thus far. I've read about 200 pages today.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
I was including today in the count. :monster:

And yeah, I've got three books to get through. I'm going to try to get through Clash of Kings and at least halfway through Storm of Swords before the 12th. Hopefully, I'll have more time to read further before then.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I just started Game of Thrones! I've gotten through a couple chapters, and it's awesome so far. ofc :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
post-92659-1281442733_thumb.jpg

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
lhccircle.jpg

The Large Hadron Collider makes a transmutation circle...

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
HOLY SHIT WERE ALL GONNA TURNED INTO A PHILOSOPHERS STONE!!!!!!!

and in reality news, the latest 11min debut video of arkham city has officially made my day.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I'm actually quite stoked about the Haye/Klitschko fight tonight. Should be a blast.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
bought 32" 1080p led tv and fuck its so gorgeous and ill have it set up both as a tv and as a secondary computer monitor and yaaaaaayyy

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
May be getting a new computer next month. Which means hopefully I'll finally be able to play Mass Effect and other shit. Also it will most likely have a much better sound card, which means I'll be able to make much better rips.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Overall peaceful atmosphere, and the ability to sleep - 'cause I took my medication way too late, and it's kicking my butt - once again!

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Forget about the bad things in the world:

The conductor is enjoying this far too much.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
When taking a different entrance than usual into a department store yesterday, I ended up in the lingere section. I had to fight sniggering as I thought of the Father Ted ep where all of the priests end up in a lingere department.

Also, my copy of Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 2 turned up yesterday... and it's not released until Monday. Win (especially as I've got past Endless Eight... oye...).

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
My dad's turntable was able to play through an album that was too scratched to play through properly on the turntable I'd been using. So I'll now be able to make a complete rip of it. I'll have to do some judicious editing to get rid of the scratch noises, but whatever. It shouldn't be that difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom