• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
OH GOD MY EYES

6078430_m.jpg

crack

Donator
YUSEI IS A CIRCUS ~

I WANT TO MAKE A SEXY BACK VIDEO OF HIM

BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE VEGAS PRO D :

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
LOLOL OMG DO IT.

VEGAS IS EASY ONCE YOU GET USED TO IT, MY PROBLEM IS having the patience to do the masking and effects, lol. I've been becoming less lazy though. xD It just takes... so fracking long.

crack

Donator
HOW DO YOU DOWNLOAD ALL THE EPISODES TO USE IN THE FIRST PLACE ANYWAYS?

I have no idea what I'm doing. D :

crack

Donator
OH RIGHT :awesome:

Yusei - his motorcycle and him are probably more canon at this point.
WAT NO NOT TRUE. And when did A say this?

I have a bad feeling we spammed this thread with us fangirling and Yusei pics. :awesome:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
LOL it made me laugh. She said it on MSN just a second ago, but she went to bed now. :C

Oh, right... but Mako is luckily asleep so he can't yell at us. And he's the only other person who comes in here... :lol:!!! XD

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Those bald bastards got nothing on me. :awesome:

I can't believe GX dredged up those silly duel assassins to have them duel Judai and Sho in a tag match. That was fucking hilarious.

@Akiza

ROTFLMAO

I always wondered how duelists in YGO were able to use Duel Disks and not accidentally bend or mess up their cards. What the fuck are the cards made of, where Seto can apparently flick them, throw them, and actually stab someone with them? How was he able to stop a gun hammer from clicking by throwing it into the gun?

It's crazy :monster:

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Oh? Gx has the most Duel Monsters cameos in any of the spin offs. It's really quite amusing. Especially when Kaiba makes his appearance.

Or rather...Kaibaman :monster:

34_02.jpg

Top Bottom