• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVIIR at TGS 2019 (NEW TRAILER!)

rimavelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
rima
SE goes with super unknown actors for now, would be weird to put Hamill between them.
Also Joker voicing Corneo?

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
Some interesting analysis on the first scenes from the trailer.

After realizing the CAT trio scene is actually from the Train Graveyard and not the Wall Market sequence, I am guessing that the Tifa pull-up mini-game is probably from after the Plate drops and the party goes through Wall Market to get to Shinra HQ (I had forgotten that they do return to Wall Market post-plate drop). So I guess Tifa isn't joining Cloud and Aerith for the Miss Cloud outfit mini-quest sequence. The trailer just has some very clever editing. The only actual Wall Market scenes I guess were the Aerith dress shot and Don Corneo introduction parts.

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Hypothesis that has no real solid evidence to support it:

Squenix is sitting on footage of Red XIII (and possibly others) for another "get hyped" trailer to release later.

There's a very short clip wherein what is clearly the hundred gunner is doing battle...
hundred_gunner.jpg
...which in the OG was in the very late stage of midgar, right before the motorcycle chase and leaving the city.

And after recruiting Red XIII to the team.

Where is Nanaki, Square Enix?! Where are you hiding him?!

Freki

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Freki_M
Hypothesis that has no real solid evidence to support it:

Squenix is sitting on footage of Red XIII (and possibly others) for another "get hyped" trailer to release later.

There's a very short clip wherein what is clearly the hundred gunner is doing battle...
...which in the OG was in the very late stage of midgar, right before the motorcycle chase and leaving the city.

And after recruiting Red XIII to the team.

Where is Nanaki, Square Enix?! Where are you hiding him?!

I second this question.

I'd like to say we'd get another trailer come the end of TGS with Nanaki in it, like we had at E3 with Tifa, but I doubt it.

Top Bottom