Assassin's Creed (series)

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
assassin's creed has an app game for iphone. which is good because now I can kill people on the go.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
....btw anyone else feel Sofia is a Mary Sue?
That bio of hers with the painter who didn't even want to be paid, and the polylingual, multicultural, wise beyond her years description? I guess nothing but the best for our Ezio :awesome:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Her bio certainly didn't do her any favors. At times she came off to me as a suspiciously similar substitute to Cristina.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Mary Sues do not
get strung up by a tree and strangled helplessly
:monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Looks like we can expect Assassin's Creed 3 on October 30th of this year.

I thought they would had gone with a December release to match with the current events of the game but this is better because it means less time to wait for the game to come out. I do hope that they have indeed been working on the game for the past 3 years.

Karkat said:
I will cut you.

Way late to the conversation there Tiff.

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
I could not give two shits about when they release it as long as the game is good. No more milking the cow, finish Desmond's story and bring in a new protagonist (or whatever they decide to do). I know Ubisoft is capable of it. We've seen it happen; they just got a little carried away with Ezio's story.

Z

Zealkin

I could not give two shits about when they release it as long as the game is good. No more milking the cow, finish Desmond's story and bring in a new protagonist (or whatever they decide to do). I know Ubisoft is capable of it. We've seen it happen; they just got a little carried away with Ezio's story.

Same, I just am really adamant about climbing things significant lol, well I'm sure it will be good, i just want them to answer my questions, because revelations did nothing but show flashy cinematics at the end.

Which was nice i guess, but you can't even watch the ending twice without playing the game ALLL over again, it's such bs...who thought that was a good idea? :/

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
I will cut you.
845368-HGBO3NM.gif

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
it's not broken and it most definitely is not

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
You could always just click on quote and then copy the image link into your url bar if you can't see it here. :monster:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Did you enjoy the first person platforming in ACR? I sure as fuck didn't.
Doesn't matter, we'll get more anyways!

Enjoy The Lost Archive DLC:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Well at least it's looks like we'll get to see some of what happened to Clay while he was in Abstergo and god forbid a miracle happens and Ubisoft actually explains the Truth video.

Top Bottom