Assassin's Creed (series)

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
Yeah the trailer for Revelations was amazing, it had Ezio and Altair and then the game turned out to be crap, trailers always lie.

I enjoyed revelations, but Ezios story line had been done to death, at least with IV they are going straight in with a new assassin rather than concentrating on Connor for another 3 games.

Lex

Administrator
Isn't it a bit shit that they're going back in time though? Colour me disappointed. Get to the present day already, I want to scale some buildings I recognise.

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
What I want to know is who will be stepping into the Animus this time you know since
DESMOND IS DEAD

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
@Marcus: I'm curious about that, too, but I'm not making any speculations and I don't really care too much at this point.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I enjoyed revelations, but Ezios story line had been done to death, at least with IV they are going straight in with a new assassin rather than concentrating on Connor for another 3 games.

It would've been a lot better if Altair would've been the main focus of the game, his storyline to me was the only bright side of the game. I love Ezio and he's my favorite character but there just wasn't anything interesting there anymore.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
There should have bee more Altair, for sure, but I did very much enjoy his parts. But we already discussed that Revelations didn't bother me as much as others.

I remember Cappadocia being very cool.

Lex

Administrator
I was exaggerating a bit. I just mean that I'd ideally like them to continue moving forward through history. This feels like it's taking a step back to me.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Going backwards didn't seem to be an issue when everyone had a hard-on for Ancient Egypt. :monster:

My biggest motivation for wanting to see the present was the impression I had been given that there would be a game with Desmond exhibiting the abilities of all these different ancestors and maybe becoming an interesting character. Now, I guess I don't care where they go with it.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
But if you're moving forward you'll reach a dead end soon. :monster:

Sooner or later they would take it back in time anyway. I'm rather surprised that it's such a small step back and we'll play as Haytham's dad.

Force said:
My biggest motivation for wanting to see the present was the impression I had been given that there would be a game with Desmond exhibiting the abilities of all these different ancestors and maybe becoming an interesting character.
Now, I guess I don't care where they go with it.

Same. =/

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
But there are no cool stereotypical cultures like templars, pirates, ninjas or indians in this day and age, :monster:.

Unless Assassin's Creed: Gangsta G trippin' yo shit fo sho nawsayn sounds appealing, :monster:

Or AssCreed: Internets.
Or AssCreed: Harlem Shake.
Or AssCreed: Revenge of Cat Videos.
Or AssCreed: Anonymous / Occupy (with obligatory Guy Fawkes masks)

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I've never actually seen the AssCreed 2 trailer, doesn't really matter though the game is brilliant.

AvecAloes

Donator
Lol, the character designer for Edward probably googled "Pirate" for reference images, not knowing where the image s/he chose was coming from.

Or, you know, the designer is a really big fan and wanted to pay tribute :monster:

ForceStealer

Double Growth

So this guy made Brotherhood into a 3 hour movie. What's cool about it though is that he edited in gameplay (sans HUD) to make it flow more like a movie than simply playing all the cutscenes. A decent way to learn the story if you couldn't play the game for whatever reason.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Has anyone played the King Washington DLC yet? I just finished the first two episodes last night. If you're wondering, it's not ridiculously long and the achievements/trophies aren't all that hard. I just need to go back to Boston in episode two and get 100% synchronization.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Ubisoft as a publisher have always had a whole bunch of dickery issues (ranging from DRM to poor port licensing and the like). It's just beginning to surface in the media after we've had our fill of calling EA the worst company in America and now people are starting to realise that AAA-title publishers as a whole are part of the problem rather than any single big corporation.

Top Bottom