Avatar: The Last Airbender & Korra (SPOILERS)

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I need to catch the latest episode. I'm always busy on Saturdays. TO THE INTERNET!

Z

Zealkin

tumblr_ll3gbeHlAd1qjm8c0o1_500.gif

Makorra ftw

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
FYI, the location that the Equalists are attacking in the promo is Air Temple Island:
tumblr_m5ipmgT1aL1qin2mio1_1280.jpg

And judging by the Season Finale promos, it seems they might be successful.

Z

Zealkin

lol did Naga just bitch slap lieutenant out of the way? Omg win. And why can she now suddenly carry the four of them? Is Naga a Makorra shipper too lol?

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
What would be really terrifying/awesome (for the drama) would be if Pema goes into labor in the next episode (or the next after that) during all the fighting.
Wonder if this screen-shot happens in episode 10?
tumblr_m5irrrycZc1qa8dkp.jpg

Z

Zealkin

holy shit! That would be...oh geez XD
I wonder how far along she is anyway?

I just want the airbabies to be safe ; ;

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
lok has convinced me mako should never be shipped with anyone

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Higher quality recording of the preview:

holy shit! That would be...oh geez XD
I wonder how far along she is anyway?

I just want the airbabies to be safe ; ;

I hope she doesn't become like Bonny, from Family Guy.... nearly permanently preggos. But I doubt they'd do that.

Z

Zealkin

I like that Bolin stole her food, and I can't believe that Tenzin and Lin didn't connect the dots by themselves. I thought Lin was supposed to be the world's greatest detective D:

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
I like that Bolin stole her food, and I can't believe that Tenzin and Lin didn't connect the dots by themselves. I thought Lin was supposed to be the world's greatest detective D:
Yeah, it is little details like those that really add to the shows.

Eh, to be fair Lin and Tenzin were only 8 and 9 years old when the Yakone incident happened. Also it is likely Tarrlok had his background checked before when he first got into politics, he did say he had to reinvent his entire identity in order to get into power.

Hmm, Asami helping Pema with the dishes, this is first time Asami and Pema have interacted on screen, correct?...oh dear, what if Asami finds out about the advice that Pema originally gave to Korra? That would not be pretty.

Z

Zealkin

Yeah, it is little details like those that really add to the shows.

Eh, to be fair Lin and Tenzin were only 8 and 9 years old when the Yakone incident happened. Also it is likely Tarrlok had his background checked before when he first got into politics, he did say he had to reinvent his entire identity in order to get into power.

Hmm, Asami helping Pema with the dishes, this is first time Asami and Pema have interacted on screen, correct?...oh dear, what if Asami finds out about the advice that Pema originally gave to Korra? That would not be pretty.
True,. I just love batlin too much XD

I mean Pema probably already knows that Mako and Asami were dating when the started living at the island, I don't think she would want to make it awkward like that..

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
Well she was Spiderman not Batman.

I've seen her called a different hero name for each episode:
Episode-6 Spider-Lin
Episode-7 WolverLin (some BatLin as well)
Episode-9 Iron Lin (from the suiting up scene)

Personally I think Iron Lin has the best ring to it.

Lin Beifong is Spiderman, Batman, Iron Man and Wolverine all in one package (in my mind). Though for all her awesome, I hope I never meet a hard-boiled woman such as her in real life. She'd make me cry just by looking at me. :lol:

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
True,. I just love batlin too much XD

I mean Pema probably already knows that Mako and Asami were dating when the started living at the island, I don't think she would want to make it awkward like that..
Oh, yeah I don't think would want to hurt/antagonize Asami right now; but it would be very awkward if Asami did find out about the advice since Pema did give the advice to Korra when Pema was aware that Mako was in a relationship with Asami.

If Pema does go into labor sometime in the last 3 three episodes, I hope they don't repeat too much of what happened in the A:TLA episode "The Serpent's Pass" (although I will admit it would be funny to see Bolin faint like Sokka did).

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
If Pema should be worried about her advice on someone it would be with Lin not Asami.

Z

Zealkin

They seemed pretty chill though, Lin's too awesome to be bitter for that long

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
lol did Naga just bitch slap lieutenant out of the way? Omg win. And why can she now suddenly carry the four of them? Is Naga a Makorra shipper too lol?

I don't think it's that she can't, I think that previously she just didn't want to. :P

Elisa Maza

Whomst
tumblr_m5jowilOm91rptk5lo1_1280.jpg

JESUS, TAKE THE WHEEL, IT'S AWESOME.

Last edited:

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
tumblr_m5jowilOm91rptk5lo1_1280.jpg

JESUS, TAKE THE WHEEL, IT'S AWESOME.

Awesome.

While it is just a promotional poster, I wonder if Hiroshi Sato being in it indicates that he'll appear somewhere in the season finale. The show was never really clear on exactly what happened to him. Did he get arrested or did he escaped and vacate his mansion? Because he can't still be holed up in his mansion if Asami was able to get her "few things" prior to episode 8.

Oh also here is a cool pencil test video of what to expect from Lin in episode 10

Z

Zealkin

Sigh another female relationship kept from being dynamic from jealously and awkward romance :(

Top Bottom