• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Bloodborne

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X

The little hints are some really fun Easter eggs, and the continual use of, "unfinished tale" make this seem like it's VERY plausible that they're planning a sequel. Additionally, if they are waiting to use it as a PS5 launch title, it'd be a damned smart move.

X :neo:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
How badly can he pronounce Déraciné though :monster:. LRN2FRENCH

anyway BB2 yes pls. I'll get Sekiro first though. Probably.

Gary Caelum

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Gary Caelum
That's what I'm calling the "top" of the area. The bottom is the other direction down the street you came up to get to the bonfire.
There's a gate at the bottom which you can unlock and takes you back to the very beginning of the game, it comes out right next to the long ladder you climbed up to get to the first lantern.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
The game is a lot of trial and error and retrying and failing again, BUT, think of it as you learning the game. They intentionally made it so you can't level up at that point in the game so you have to learn that it's not your stats that need to improve, but you.

Also, exploring always pays off.

Also also, after the burning beast bro, instead of turning right onto the main square, you can also
go straight ahead, sorta to the left hand side of that area is a stack of coffins and shit which you can break through, revealing a path down for you to explore some more.

Gary Caelum

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Gary Caelum
You can level up before fighting the first boss. It just directs you away from doing so.
There's a Madman's Knowledge somewhere in the sewers that awakes the doll though.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Oooh, all right. Weird how you get mentally stuck in stuff like, "I have to beat the first boss before I'm going to the sewers".

It's an item too, you know you should never use items until after the final boss in case you'll need them :monster:

Gary Caelum

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Gary Caelum
Yeah well the main entrance to the sewers IS after the first boss, so they do expect you to think that. There's a hidden entrance earlier on though.

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
Lol you can just keep asking me. I know Dark Souls 1 and Bloodborne like the back of my hand.

I'm just having trouble synching your instructions with what I'm seeing. Maybe I could game share with you and you could guide me with voice chat sometime if you're free and I'm not in crunch-mode?

Celes777

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I'm surprised I'm still making attempts at this game. I rage quit really easily. But something is so damned compelling. I just wish I could find a damned lantern.

Don't give up! A hunter is never alone!
I'd help you if I have my PS4 around but I'm not at my home home for the summer.
But don't give up!!!

Celes777

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I'm just having trouble synching your instructions with what I'm seeing. Maybe I could game share with you and you could guide me with voice chat sometime if you're free and I'm not in crunch-mode?
You can summon him if you have insight

Celes777

Pro Adventurer
AKA

that's me fighting this festering pile of bullshit

notice how he comes very close to 2-hitting me several times with ease

I saw a way to cheese the bloody crow. I'm sure you've beat the game already but it just feels good to see him get screwed like that

1. Aggro him and drag him all the way down the stairs in the cathedral

2. Immediately run back up to altar/lamp areas and hide behind a pillar

3. Bloody crow will eventually get back up and deaggro if he can't see you. He will go back to where he was standing around the lamp with his back toward you

4. Take your biggest weapon, slowly walk up to his back and get a charged attack

5. Repeat

He gave me so much shit and then i found this method :mon:. I mean beating him without cheese deserves lot of respect but seeing this gives an evil kind of joy

Top Bottom