• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

[Case of Shinra Finished] Any news on the new OTWTAS entries?

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I'm about 2 inches from poasting a huge image of myself in a Cookie Monster shirt, because I don't think we have a large enough monster image loaded on the forum to express my need to bump this topic, since Hito logged in 3 days ago. I don't even care if it's "another month still" I just need to know! Pl0x Hito. Don't haetz teh updatez. We understand if you've been busy >9000.
:awesomonster:

X :neo:

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
I'm about 2 inches from poasting a huge image of myself in a Cookie Monster shirt, because I don't think we have a large enough monster image loaded on the forum to express my need to bump this topic, since Hito logged in 3 days ago. I don't even care if it's "another month still" I just need to know! Pl0x Hito. Don't haetz teh updatez. We understand if you've been busy >9000.
:awesomonster:

X :neo:

You should post that picture for Great Justice.

casey

Lv. 1 Adventurer
i actually email xcomp to see if he was continuing case of shrina and on saw someone else was asking if he was doing it and he said hitoshura was doing it, i emailed him jokinly sayin to tell him to hurry up and he said, and i quote " don’t know the guy… You should have dropped over at the Thelifestream.net forums and tell him yourself. Real life have to take priorities since we’re doing this for free and still have to make a living ". some other ppl posted after me sayin well since he gave us a tease and started it that he should finish, but no bite. all this happeded in august, it is now october. i think we will be waiting a long time for case of shinra guys lol. i want it soo bad. to bad square didnt make make a english version. Japan gets all the goodies.|!

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Well I can understand if he's frustrated by the comments. Translators do do it for free and it takes a long time to put stuff out, but a lot of people don't seem to realize the hard work that goes into it and are ungrateful.

I had made the suggestion once that hito set up a paypal account for donations, but he didn't seem interested in any sort of compensation. I would totally donate to the cause, though. I think these translators deserve it.

But I am worried, though. You guys don't think something bad happened to keep hito away, do you? I'm not worried about the translations at all anymore, just him. :(

Tell us that you're okay, hito! :'(

casey

Lv. 1 Adventurer
i wasnt trying to say im ungreatful, i know they work hard and i understand that. I am greatful, i was just simply posting his response to me. thats all. I hope u werent offended by it. sorry.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oh no I wasn't offended, and I get that you were only joking, but xcomp might have not seen it that way. I'm sure he gets comments like that a lot and I can understand why he said to you what he did.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
In hito's case, we're really not sure where he's at and the Staff (me included) are actually kind of worried about him! So I don't think he's avoiding us or anything.

But other than that, translators just 'disappearing' because the workload is too rough or they don't want to do it anymore is and always have been a fucking dick move. Translators are under no obligation to anyone to continue requests for translating, or do anything, really, but if you are translating some work for the community and people are counting on you or eagerly awaiting something, it's only polite to let everyone know if other obligations prevent you from doing it, or you just flat out don't want to do it anymore. Being passive aggressive and just 'avoiding' everyone is really fucked up.

Isabella

Your Mom
When's the last time anyone talked to hito, or he logged on? I'm with Tennyo, I don't care about the translations I just hope he's ok.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I do find it odd how he is suddenly absent with no real comment on his whereabouts.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
When's the last time anyone talked to hito, or he logged on? I'm with Tennyo, I don't care about the translations I just hope he's ok.

It really is unsettling. I mean, he doesn't seem the type to just skip out on us without a good reason, and I'd hope that if he couldn't finish he'd tell us. So it does worry me. True, I tend to always think the worst but still.

Hito just come say that you're okay so we know that you are! :(

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Hito got kidnapped by BEKs. This is my theory until something new comes up.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Hito last logged in on September 11th, so I think he fell into a time anomaly and died in the twin towers.

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
Hito last logged in on September 11th, so I think he fell into a time anomaly and died in the twin towers.

Grim.

If poor Hito has indeed succumbed to a time anomaly, let's not be so quick to assume he was a VICTIM of the attacks...

casey

Lv. 1 Adventurer
The only thing that annoys me is, all the other otwtas, are all done, and this story seems like its taking forver!! and we are never gunna see, and i think its also the most antcipated one. It would be really nice to see it come out soon. If he doesnt do it then i duno who will, xcomp made it clear to me he is not doing it. So, i gues we wait and see. Hope hito is ok to. Maybe i should learn japanese and just read it my self lol. Althoguh im sure the story will be out b4 i learn one word lol.

Xcomp

Rookie Adventurer
i actually email xcomp to see if he was continuing case of shrina and on saw someone else was asking if he was doing it and he said hitoshura was doing it, i emailed him jokinly sayin to tell him to hurry up and he said, and i quote " don’t know the guy… You should have dropped over at the Thelifestream.net forums and tell him yourself. Real life have to take priorities since we’re doing this for free and still have to make a living ". some other ppl posted after me sayin well since he gave us a tease and started it that he should finish, but no bite.
You're not giving people here the whole picture... You were telling me to tell Hitoshura to hurry up so I said all that to back him up, not because I'm angry. I'm pretty used to seeing netizens taking things for granted.

But other than that, translators just 'disappearing' because the workload is too rough or they don't want to do it anymore is and always have been a fucking dick move. Translators are under no obligation to anyone to continue requests for translating, or do anything, really, but if you are translating some work for the community and people are counting on you or eagerly awaiting something, it's only polite to let everyone know if other obligations prevent you from doing it, or you just flat out don't want to do it anymore. Being passive aggressive and just 'avoiding' everyone is really fucked up.
I hope you're not pointing at me because I clearly said on my blog I wasn't doing it because Hitoshura had said he was working on it after I had finished Yuffie's story.

Top Bottom