ChaosBringers, Reborn!

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Happy valentine's day, y'all.

Thanks for the fanarts, guys. ^_^ Eh, even the slightly risque ones don't bother me so much this week... it's probably the WEWY fanart I saw during the week, with Joshua cross-dressing. If I can not freak seeing that...

[quote author=Ravynne link=topic=221.msg17833#msg17833 date=1234586486]
yeah, I was going to, but fuck it, I just can't do anything right. so good luck with that.

I was going to draw a very risqué piece of him with Lucrecia and Chaos wings coming out of his back. But the sketch looks terrible, I won't have time to finish it, and it would just be another wasted effort that bounces unheard and unseen off the ears and eyes of all but maybe three people. I've poured my heart and soul into too many things this past month just to be met with the resounding sound of crickets chirping. so maybe next year, if somehow I manage to suck less by then. For now, I'll just leave it up to everyone else to whore around Mr. Valentine like they're going to do anyway.[/quote] :( You seriously do not suck. Did you see my picture? Now that royally sucked. I draw like a fricken nine-year-old (I'm getting better - two years ago, my artwork looked like it was one of the kids drawings on Sesame Street).

Now, I'm not going to rush to your deviantArt account, your art thread on this board or your own site right now, cos if I do, you'll think I did it out of pity.

*sigh* I had an idea for a topic, but I've forgotten it now. Eh, I'm too passionate for my own good, sometimes.

Kamui

Laying the Beatdown
AKA
Kamui, Amaya, Ammy
Okay I haven't quite finished it yet but I took two of my favorite things and made a video of them. After all Vanilla by Gackt is the official theme song of my brain today. So when I get it done I will put it up as an edit to this post.

As to the arts! I love them! ABSOLUTE KAWAII!!!!!!! I would like to use yours Victoria if that's okay. You'll get proper credit in the video sidebar and everything.

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
Yeh, sorry, moment of frustration and self-loathing. I may give the V-Day pic another stab today. Or throw pencils across my room. We'll see.

Kamui

Laying the Beatdown
AKA
Kamui, Amaya, Ammy
*hugs* Aww Ravy. No sadness. I demand no sadness! THIS IS NOT A CLUB FOR SERIOUS FOLKS WHO WANT SERIOUS DEBATES ABOUT A GUY WHO WAS LOCKED IN A COFFIN.

Wait a minute... ... ... Yes it is. HURRAY!! =D Sorry I've had waaaay too much chocolate.

Point is, no matter what happens you just gotta do your best. I feel like I need to go into the Pokemon Johto English opening. "Each time you try, gonna get just a little bit better. Each day you climb, one more step up the ladder!" So what if today sucks?! Just go up on the roof, run around, spin three times while cussing, and then quote Shakespeare! Well it's what I do, also good for dispelling the curse of Macbeth. *hugs Ravy* So no more sadness, okay onee-chan?

Um... well in an effort to try and bring the topic back to Vincent, um here's a link to Twilight of the Dark Masters if anyone lost it.
http://lv4-cerberus.secret.jp/

Ravynne Nevyrmore

AKA
Ravynne
I did finish it. Sorry for emo-vomiting on the thread. Happens now and then.

On a more positive note, Valentine's Day might even yield more Vincent on deviantART than October 13! So here's some of what I've found was produced yesterday:

One of Those Days by ~MissGirl27
Valentine '09 by =Tyrine666
Valentine by ~Sobaton
Last year's Valentine by ~animama <-- lol
Be mine, Valentine. by ~vanny-villa
Vincent by ~Invader-Fluffy <-- neat b/c it's not the usual anime style
It's "Valentine"'s Day by ~nekochan014 <-- lol fangirls
Vincent Valentine by ~Kyo-katt <-- lol vampire?
Vincent Valentine's Day by ~piratechick24 <-- okay, the art flat out sucks, but the response is hilarious.
Happy Valentine's Day by *teamTHRASH <-- an adorable little plushie!
Happy Valentine Day"Lineart" by ~PeachDream <-- eww Yuffentine D:
Happy Evil Chocolate Day by ~Hane-to-Yume <-- more amusing fangirl torture
g u i l t y by ~LynnStrife
Happy Valenwind Day by ~animama <-- eww Valenwind eww DO NOT WANT DO NOT WANT D: Unfortunately the art is epic win.

Happy_Valentine_by_olgachan.jpg

Happy Valentine by ~olgachan

Valentine_by_olgachan.png

Valentine by ~olgachan
oekaki version of the previous

Will_You_Be_My_Valentine__by_luvliX3.png

Will You Be My Valentine? by ~luvliX3

Happy_Valentines_Day_by_HighwayDropoff.jpg

Happy Valentines Day by ~HighwayDropoff
lol, cute.

Vincent_Chibi_by_Nightmares_Nuit.jpg

Vincent Chibi by ~Nightmares-Nuit
more cute

Vincent__s_Valentine_by_Lithium_Tears.jpg

Vincent's Valentine by ~Lithium-Tears
perhaps my favorite

...and, y'know, naturally:

The Beast Within by *RavynneNevyrmore
(and if you can't view it on DA: http://ravens-haven.8m.com/crimsonshroud/artwork/beastwithin.jpg )

I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO DREW HIM WITH LUCRECIA ON VALENTINE'S DAY. Wtf?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
The beast "within", eh? :duhard:

Images containing depictions of secks in THIS forum?

...I approve of. :monster:

Kamui

Laying the Beatdown
AKA
Kamui, Amaya, Ammy
I'm with Tetsu here, random pictures of smex is okay with me. ;D I'm still emotionally stuck at 18.

At any rate I like the new pics, and pg 20 of Redemption was really cool, I love the roaring Galian Beast. I had a weird moment of a random flash to something that may have happened in the Turks. I went to go see Pink Panther 2 last night, and I had this vision of one of the younger Turks, maybe Vincent in his far flung youth or something, hacking through the Director's portrait to uncover the recently installed recording device.

Or maybe that was because I was flicking through the stack of dojunshi I got in September at the con... Which was fun, I found a strange Vincent and Sephiroth one and convinced my friend to buy it for me. But I think the random chibi Vincent in that one made it all worth while.

So yeah... love the posted pics also! ^_^ I need to finish shading in my picture of him... then I will put it up!

Ravynne Nevyrmore

AKA
Ravynne
I thought you were 18. Actually, I thought you were 16 or 17.

By "Vincent and Sephiroth" doujinshi, do you mean yaoi/shonen-ai?

Totally missing the Pink Panther reference, but I'm guessing it wasn't terribly relevent anyhow.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
[quote author=Ravynne link=topic=221.msg17972#msg17972 date=1234631895]
Yeh, sorry, moment of frustration and self-loathing. I may give the V-Day pic another stab today. Or throw pencils across my room. We'll see.
[/quote]

We all go through it hon. *hugs*

I myself have problems dwelling in the muck and mire of depression and self-loathing, so - you speak to the choir.

Just as long as you are trying to take care of yourself. :)

If you need to speak to someone, you can get in touch with me, if you want. Just give a PM or email (or note, on dA.)

PS: I don't concider it spam if it's every once in a while, though the moderators may object - that's all.

VivaLaValenwind

Moogle Hunter
AKA
VictoriaValentine, SirYab
;) What would be the topic again? :O OH YEAH btw i need a new idea for a rendered pic of Vincent. Should i dooooo a) Vincent and Lucrecia dancing...(shiver* Lucrecia (T^T) or b) Mini Vinny and his el papa?

Kamui

Laying the Beatdown
AKA
Kamui, Amaya, Ammy
[quote author=Ravynne link=topic=221.msg18494#msg18494 date=1234746809]
I thought you were 18. Actually, I thought you were 16 or 17.

By "Vincent and Sephiroth" doujinshi, do you mean yaoi/shonen-ai?

Totally missing the Pink Panther reference, but I'm guessing it wasn't terribly relevent anyhow.
[/quote]

Bingo, I'm 17, 18 and a legal adult when September rolls around.

And yeah, they had a dealer room with a ton of stuff, I got a little chibi that I haven't been able to find since I got it. They also had a ton of Vincent stuff. Unfortunately my parents wouldn't get me the full repica Cerberus... Same with the gunblade and the bedspread but that's another story for another time.

Remind me that I need to put up my new Vincent video, it's a Vincent fest to Vanilla by Gackt.

Ravynne Nevyrmore

AKA
Ravynne
Ah yeah, I've seen images of that replica while searching for reference shots of the gun. You can order it online somewhere.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Thanks for all those fanarts, Ravy. Especially the one you drew. Most excellent. And hot. :) And no need to apologise, it happens to us all, sometimes.

Oh, and if anyone hasn't been to her art thread yet... check out the AC parody on the first page. Kam, you'll laugh, squee or both. Still, (straying dangerously off-topic) I love the Yuffie pic with all my fanboy soul.

I need to get over to your art thread. :)

[quote author=Ravynne link=topic=221.msg18311#msg18311 date=1234721926]I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO DREW HIM WITH LUCRECIA ON VALENTINE'S DAY. Wtf?[/quote]Well, there was only one Yuffentine pic, too. That's something really surprising.

[quote author=Ravynne link=topic=221.msg18351#msg18351 date=1234724758]
Tetsujin said:
The beast "within", eh?
Osnap, believe it or not, that innuendo hadn't even occured to me..[/quote]You're far too innocent to think of it. :P

Kam, I have to coin something Nick Fury said of Spiderman here: "I've seen your file, and I still say you're fourteen." :P (Fury says he thinks Spidey's 16, despite being in his 20s. I'm such a geek.) If I remember right...it's the 27th, yeah, meimei?

[quote author=VivaLaValenwind link=topic=221.msg18754#msg18754 date=1234821250];) What would be the topic again? :O OH YEAH btw i need a new idea for a rendered pic of Vincent. Should i dooooo a) Vincent and Lucrecia dancing...(shiver* Lucrecia (T^T) or b) Mini Vinny and his el papa?[/quote]Hmm, I'd go for young Vincent and Grimoire, if you're planning on posting it here soon. I think Ravy's pic will live a long time in our memories. ;)

Oh, and I remembered what I wanted to bring up - "Modern Woman" by Billy Joel just about fits any straight Vincent pairing, IMHO. :)

Ravynne Nevyrmore

AKA
Ravynne
Manti said:
Well, there was only one Yuffentine pic, too. That's something really surprising.
There may have been one or two more but I did filter quality to some degree. Far more Valenwind this year, though. D:

I'm not sure if I've already discussed this with you, but if you're not familiar with Why Me? A Love Story for Manic Depressives by Dust Traveller, you should be. It's Yuffentine, and as little as I can stomach any Vincent pairing that isn't with Lucrecia I adore the fic (and wish he'd finish it! D: ).

Yeah, it's not complete and might not ever be. >< I find a lot of good ones to be that way. Damn fanfics.

Glad you liked my smut. :D And the other art, too.

Victoria said:
btw i need a new idea for a rendered pic of Vincent. Should i dooooo a) Vincent and Lucrecia dancing...(shiver* Lucrecia (T^T) or b) Mini Vinny and his el papa?
To be honest, both are terribly overdone. D: But I'll cast my vote for Grimoire, because there's even less fan art of him than there is of Luci. ('Sides, I'm sure you'll net yourself more fans that route.)

VivaLaValenwind

Moogle Hunter
AKA
Hmmm tis true, i think i've only found one good pic of grimiore in my life :O I've yet to see him and and vin together though....and as for Yuffentine...I HOPE CID CUTS HER TO PIECES AND EATS HER!! MWAHAHHAHAHA!!!

Vincent: What happened to Yuffie
Cid:We had a talk.
Vincent: OOoooOOoh I see I see

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
[quote author=VivaLaValenwind link=topic=221.msg19739#msg19739 date=1235020507]
Hmmm tis true, i think i've only found one good pic of grimiore in my life :O I've yet to see him and and vin together though....and as for Yuffentine...I HOPE CID CUTS HER TO PIECES AND EATS HER!! MWAHAHHAHAHA!!!

Vincent: OOoooOOoh I see I see
[/quote]

Please, that girl can out live almost anything - except airships, water ships, ships of any kind... :P

And I always believed Cid looked after Yuffie, kind of like a big brother. :)

:P You and your hate mongering ways!

[quote author=Ravynne link=topic=221.msg19826#msg19826 date=1235049284]
kovin2.JPG

[/quote]

Beautiful picture, though I'm not thrilled about it's content.

Any parent that teaches a kid to shoot is - wrong, in my honest opinion.

I can't stop anyone, but - I do not like that one bit. :(

Still, again, the artwork is great. :) And I do thank you for sharing.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
[quote author=VivaLaValenwind link=topic=221.msg19739#msg19739 date=1235020507]

Vincent: OOoooOOoh I see I see[/quote]...Whatever your views on Yuffentine, leave Yuffie alone. Or I'll bite your kneecaps off. I m serios. Ya rly. liek rly rly. grrrrrr

Ravy, of course I like your smut. Wait, that just sounds wrong. :D You haven't linked us to Why Me? before, but I've read some of it. And I quite like it. :) Not a great fan of Yuffentine myself, but it's a funny story.

But you have linked us to that pic before. Thanks for sharing it again, though. (Ari - seriously, you live in the US. Don't you see it everyday? :P)

VivaLaValenwind

Moogle Hunter
AKA
;D I will eat Yuffie one day! ONE DAY.....along with Denzel Mwahahha!! And the pic of Grimiore and Mini Vinny is uber cute :D :D :D Btw anyone else uneasy about the possible fact that vincent is gonna be added in more in ACC :( :( :(

Ravynne Nevyrmore

AKA
Ravynne
Manti said:
But you have linked us to that pic before.
Oh, fail. Well, I was going to find more but realized I had to start getting ready for work 15 minutes prior.

Arianna said:
Any parent that teaches a kid to shoot is - wrong, in my honest opinion.
Yeah, well, maybe when your kid walks outside and runs into mutated sewer rats and a master tonberry you might be a bit more concerned about self defense, too. ;D 'Tis not the same world.

Besides, he made a career out of it. He could be a jobless deadbeat. It was guns or heroin, I tell you. GUNS OR HEROIN.

Victoria said:
Btw anyone else uneasy about the possible fact that vincent is gonna be added in more in ACC
Why would we be uneasy? They're probably just gonna give him more ass shots and maybe a new emo line or two. Maybe they'll insert that scene that was cut that had his cape transformation thingie or whatever. And the moon. You know the one.

They've largely gone "right" with him thus far, I think. Not much they can screw up at this point.

Unless they end it with him making out with Cid. ;D

Top Bottom