• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Death Stranding -A Hideo Kojima Game-

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
So, I went and rewatched the trailers that've been put out for this so far, and I've started to notice a bunch of little details, like the little critters that she eats at the end to stave off the effects of the Time Flow are something that Sam pukes up when he arrives outside of the crater at the end of the TGA trailer. Also, the crater itself was mentioned in this trailer, and we get a better understanding as to why the old dude under the vehicle is aging rapidly, and likely also why the corpse is reacting strangely when it's being pulled under. On top of that, the baby closes its left eye when it's with Sam & when it's with Guillermo Del Toro, suggesting it's the same kid both times. The doll with the scar on its stomach also has the same eye closed. And last, but maybe not least, both Sam and the new cool-jacket-lady shed a tear in a similar way in different trailers.

X :neo:

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
I "think" I'm starting to get the meaning behind the title of the game.

"Death Stranding" in that, even if he wanted to die, he's the only one of few who end up surviving these explosions and gets sent in to the future.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
(We don't currently have a plugin to embed tweets, though it is something that we've discussed including some day)

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
He's voiced in Japan by Solid Snake’s voice actor Akio Otsuka. His name is still a secret and he’s Sam’s boss, but he's different from the man in the Golden Mask. It's always cool ta see more art by Yoji Shinkawa, and there's some for all the characters now. It really feels like this is Kojima getting to reestablish his crazy visions free of Konami restrictions even more with little bits of art like that.

They unveiled them about 28 mins in to the Live Show at TGS:

X:neo:

Top Bottom