DmC

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Very slightly.

Still bullshit and a waste of time.

EDIT: Also I got real excited when I started reading X's post. I thought maybe they canceled it or something :P

That's what I thought. All I saw was the professor and was like OMG PLEASE TELL ME THE GAME HAS BEEN SENT TO THE TRASH.
Also if this is AU what kind of story will it have, I wonder? It already has this cliche fanfic half angel/demon thing, but will it include references to the other games at all or...? Why even call it Dmc?

Scias

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Vega, Kyle Hyde
Good news everyone!

good_news_everyone-525x296.png

According to Dengeki PlayStation Magazine, DmC's half-angel/half-demon version of Dante isn't a part of the main canon, because it takes place in a parallel universe!

X :neo:

And the name of this parallel universe is Suckyland? :awesome:

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
15rmys0.gif

wat.

That said, I'm still not going to forgive Capcom and Ninja Theory for, well, the whole entirety of DmC . >_>

Last edited:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Hasn't it been established by now that Capcom hates us? That they, in fact, hate us so much that sometimes its like a fire in Capcom's heart? :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
*sniff* I cried a little watching that. I'm so.. so happy. I can block out the new game with the HD collection. 8D

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
...I like that transforming level thing, nice technology used there.

I don't want to sound as positive though, so: It could've been more fucked up, :monster:. Graphics themselves look rather ancient too. But then, that's what you get for a console game, :monster:.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
The area in the second vid looks pretty cool, but it also sort of looks like a rip off of the end of the game in DMC4 where you had to climb up as Nero.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I'm so glad we get to listen to a 'Rose' tell us what to do the whole game. The combat looks like a lot of spamming that whip thing, it his a lot more range than Nero's arm did. Also it seems more geared to just focusing on one enemy at a time.

And I'm just never gonna be able to get past the way he looks. It's so awful. That dreadful hair, that face that makes me want to punch him and take him to rehab.

I still do think the world-transforming shtick is very cool. It's just too bad that that's the only thing.

Ghost X

The second video reminds me of the DMC3 level where you enter heaven or hell, or something. Been too long since I played =p. Twas nice scenery n' such though.

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
The area in the second vid looks pretty cool, but it also sort of looks like a rip off of the end of the game in DMC4 where you had to climb up as Nero.

Ninja Theory were actually contracted not to put any original elements in the game.

True story.

Top Bottom