DmC

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
The game looks painfully easy and boring.

Looks like you can air combo any enemy to death with no degree of skill.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
IGN's trolling again.

a Devil May Cry reboot is far from a bad idea, and if any developer can pull it off, we think it's Ninja Theory.

takei.gif

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
A More Cinematic Story

Did they forget about DMC4? That was way more cinematic than the previous games. :/

emotive performances over the convoluted otaku-style plots of some of the previous games

seeing his brawler-style fighting gives us some insight into his character and how he learned to fight on the street.

NO ONE CARES

Why would Dante's journey be any different?

Wow they are missing the point...? It's not that we don't think Dante went through a lot of shit to develop into the character we know and love, but the fact that he looks like a piece of shit loser that's trying way too hard to be a badass. He just looks and acts like a douche bag. And again, if we wanted to see rebellious teen!Dante we would just toss in DMC3 ffs.

Something about a slick, modern, anime-esque character, walking around environments that look like The Vatican while fighting court-jester-style demons has always clashed for me.

pffff if that's the opinion then create a new game, don't destroy something everyone else loves to have YOUR way
alternatively
PLAY A DIFFERENT FUCKING GAME

*sigh* that was hurtful to read :c

Purple

Charmed
Well, that was cheesy and quite embarassing (the dressing up sequence). I like Dante's new look though.

But guys, he's giving the fox news equivalent the finger! That speaks to us as western youths who don't approve of such men. He also has a penis thats so large its like a baseball bat, that shows us that he's a mans man. Its also tasty like pizza, meaning all the girls would like to suck it, making him even MORE manly if thats possible. And yet, he still has style with that rugged hip look he has!
Why WOULDNT you want to play this game?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Some people like the strung out 70s rock band loser look man.

Don't hate.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Well uh... he looks a bit better than he did in previous trailers?

still, I can appreciate the "70s rock band loser look man" look but not for Devil May Cry :monster:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I don't care for his new appearance or the grandioseness of the video at times.

That said there's more sword-swinging, monster-slaying action so I'm in. Yes, I'm just that easy to please. :P

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Methinks they're tryinna copy/pay some sort of homage to Dante dressing scene from 3.
Lord, everything about this screams tryhard desperation. I feel like it would proposition me in a dark alley while smelling like Ke$ha. DO NOT WANT.

This Dante, was fucking awesome.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
So they showed new stuff at E3. I thought about posting it, but then I was like "who gives a shit" :awesome:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Same here.

I chuckled at G4/ Kevins take on it when they interviewed one of the makers.

"They hated Dante and the game when they saw the new look, but loved it when they saw the gameplay"

Herp Derp I think the uninspired gameplay made us hate it more.

Top Bottom