Doctor Who!!~

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
So I started watching Doctor Who a few days ago with Eccleston's run as the 9th Doctor. I'm loving the series right now.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Good girl, Carlie.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Awesome news.

P.S.

BUqsxcZCUAAC8xl.jpg

1379743_671054562927450_2117497854_n.jpg

1384108_671051989594374_1406804346_n.jpg

Last edited:

Captain Jack Harkness

not a out-of-bounds guy
AKA
4nn4-chan, Loras Tyrell, Loki
I've started DW recently too.
actually i'm seeing the second season (i saw the episode with Sarah Jane in s02e03).
sadly i'm watching the serie woth other people so we are slow :( (i want to finish season two so i can start Torchwood by my own)

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Before I started watching Doctor Who every time I saw a funny pic or gif with a Dalek I always wondered why they were so feared by the Doctor, those droids things looked so funny and harmless I thought then I saw the episode Dalek and I witnessed why they were feared.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
It's pretty funny, actually. They're so hokey and obviously old sci-fi in design that they're almost cute -- then they commit interstellar genocide.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
When it started saying "Exterminate! Exterminate!" to the Doctor I thought it was hilarious, then it started exterminating people and I was like "Oh shit."

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
*EXCITED SCREAMING*

So, we've got a Classic Episode with The Great Intelligence showing up after his massive debut in the Series 7 finale, AND a Classic Episode the Doctor resembling someone else in the real world on the verse of Peter Capaldi's regeneration - which has been mentioned as being addressed since he's been in Doctor Who & Torchwood.

You've gotta wonder how long they've been keeping this all under wraps...

More details here: http://news.drwho-online.co.uk/Nine-Missing-Doctor-Who-Episodes-Recovered!.aspx

X :neo:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I saw Father's Day, excuse me while I go to my dad to tell him I love him and give him a hug. :'(

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
[size=-1]I'm not exactly David Tennant (or Matt Smith), but I think I know several males who would go bareback with you.
Possibly including myself.
[/size] :wackymonster:

Top Bottom