Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

mentaz

bubbles
The flashback that I was talking about is when she's fighting and the scene changes to the one with her and Cloud - that's the flashback that I mentioned - and then continues fighting. Not the other way around :). Anyway does anyone else senses some lulz to happen? :awesome:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
It's not like it matters, since it's an AU (made by no one from the team, I assume? No clue though I'm totally hopless on this it's the first time I hear of it :awesome: ). It's nice to fangirl about but that's about it XD

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
It's not like it matters, since it's an AU (made by no one from the team, I assume? No clue though I'm totally hopless on this it's the first time I hear of it :awesome: ). It's nice to fangirl about but that's about it XD

Totally non SE approved. Which is why it's awesome. :awesome:

@Vendel: Bwuahahahaha. Thank you! <3

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I need fanarts. Could someone direct me to a Cloti photobucket that isn't Faith's?

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
I second Ninira's request for fanarts. o_o

Based on that preview death rumors are either a blatant red herring
as I sense some Cloud rescue
or sadly true.

Either way, it's epic.
I really hope they're not true. If Tifa dies, expect to see me in the following episode beating the hell out whatever was the cause of her death. :monster:

Seriously, count on it. No one kills my Tifa and gets away with it! :rage:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
It's made by one guy in his spare time, so they're nothing to really get worked up about story-wise :monster:

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer

figure15.jpg

figure12.jpg

figure14.jpg

cigarettesresize.jpg

Thanks! :monster:

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
I'm actually surprised stuff like that doesn't happen more often. I think it would be cooler as an actual freeware fighting game you could download to PC like a 3D mugen than in the movie form. But yeah, apparently Tifa is Bruce Lee, John McClane, and the Bride all rolled into one. It'd be funny if they just lopped her head off in the end. She wakes up screaming, realizing it was all a dream and Cloud turns over in bed and tells her he's hungry. :awesomonster:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Well, since the entire relationship is built on Cloud actually loving someone else...

He's hungry to see Tifa dressed up as Zack again. :awesome:

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
and Cloud turns over in bed and tells her he's hungry.

Hungry for what?
That reminds me of an icon that someone, ahem, BRILLIANT once made:

34yraxw.jpg

Also, a little late to the party, but in response to the question "who friends their stalkers"... Marius & Cosette from Les Miz. The twit stalked/watched her in the park, and practically camped outside her window, and instead of calling the cops, or getting her daddy to beat him up, she meets up with him (during the night, under the stars) and ~falls in love~ with him. Some girls are weird (or straight-up messed-up).

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Also, a little late to the party, but in response to the question "who friends their stalkers"... Marius & Cosette from Les Muz. The twit stalked/watched her in the park, and practically camped outside her window, and instead of calling the cops, or getting her daddy to beat him up, she meets up with him (during the night, under the stars) and ~falls in love~ with him. Some girls are weird (or straight-up messed-up).
Technically, so did Joanna from Sweeney Todd, but that was because the place she was living at was so screwed up she was willing to take any chance she could to leave.

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
Thanks for the DF heads up.

Audience commentary was funny: "Sephiroth! Wushu! Oooo! Oooow! etc." I was quite surprised to see all that blood. It's the first sight of blood in the series, isn't it? And there's lots of it.

Fighter

Pro Adventurer
LOL. I knew it was bad. But that actually happens? I like picking on Twilight even though I only saw the movie.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I find it worth looking into further as it aids in sporking the series, but it's certainly not worth giving any money to SMeyer in the process.

Top Bottom