Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Twilight? What's that? / voluntary amnesia

Yo, Vendel, you gots more to adds to that sig once the new DF comes out
I want screens of those those things covered in blood. Have to live up to my reputation as a Cloti. It's just what we do. :monster:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Like Null said, take it at face value, because that's exactly what happened.

I suggest not looking into it further.
Aww, but then again, Twilight generated pretty lulzy comments :awesome:

I don't think I could bear with vol1 though :wacky: I remember a friend quoted me a passage in MSN and my mind went.. whut? :wacky: (but she was saved, since she hated the last book, haha XD). In exhange, I quoted her a passage from Tyrion in ASOIAF but she didn't like it. I wonder why, Tyrion's awesome :awesome:

@Isabella: I remember I read the comments about that - and also about how Meyer never described teh sex that everyone was waiting for. I nearly died of laughter :monster:

Re: DF: I wish I could do the same alone in my spare time, hito :monster: But I agree, aside the Tifa fangirl that I am, there's nothing to add for the FF7 compilation. That's how I always feel with AUs anyway. They're good for fanservice, and that's about it :monster: I'm glad to be fanserviced though :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Twilight? What's that? / voluntary amnesia
I wish I could exercise that regarding Twilight :( Then again, as Syn pointed out, at least it's generated a lot of lulzy snark. Doesn't stop me from wincing each time we sell one at B&N though, or each time I pass the entire table they have devoted to the damn thing :(

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I don't think I could bear with vol1 though :wacky: I remember a friend quoted me a passage in MSN and my mind went.. whut? :wacky: (but she was saved, since she hated the last book, haha XD). In exhange, I quoted her a passage from Tyrion in ASOIAF but she didn't like it. I wonder why, Tyrion's awesome :awesome:
I read it when it first came out and no one gave a shit. Wasn't good in the eighth grade, still isn't good now.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
LOL, all I remember is that she faints when he kisses her and he sparkles -- sorry, DAZZLES!
I wish I could do the same alone in my spare time
No shit. That's some talent. It just seems like it'd take a lot of freakin time and effort to keep poppin these out like Monty is, but that's prolly cause I couldn't even begin to wrap my head around how to create that much awesome

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Anytime I look into this thread, I find Twilight. This whole thread is a shameless promotion for hate on a book, when it's supposed to be about a couple you love which none of you have talked about. THIS THREAD IS FILLED WITH LIES.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
That's because people keep bringing up stalkers and any stalker discussion naturally leads to how shitty Twilight is :monster:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
You have to admit though that Cloud was kind of stalkerish when he was a kid XD But hell, at least, he was only a kid XD Can't say that about a 108 years old virgin :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Despite me being anti Cloti, I never really thought Cloud to being a stalker as a reason. The poor kid was misunderstood. UNDERSTAND HIM TIFA, AND LET HIM HAVE YOUR PANTIES

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Yes but Cloti rules states you must talk Cloti, not shitty vampire books written for a Mormon's wet dreams. :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
LOL, all I remember is that she faints when he kisses her and he sparkles -- sorry, DAZZLES!

No shit. That's some talent. It just seems like it'd take a lot of freakin time and effort to keep poppin these out like Monty is, but that's prolly cause I couldn't even begin to wrap my head around how to create that much awesome

It'd help to be a professional graphic designer like Monty is.

Anytime I look into this thread, I find Twilight. This whole thread is a shameless promotion for hate on a book, when it's supposed to be about a couple you love which none of you have talked about. THIS THREAD IS FILLED WITH LIES.

Twilight = Lies. Shortest, Aptest thing I've heard all day thus far.

That's not what your thread says. :monster:

Faith says a lot of things. It's actually unusually light on the shoes for Faith.

That's in the past though, and thus by Clerith logic it doesn't count :monster:

But neither does your statement.

Or that one.

Or that one.

Etc.

The cake is a lie. :(

Delicious untruths...

Yes but Cloti rules states you must talk Cloti, not shitty vampire books written for a Mormon's wet dreams. :monster:

I'm sorry, but you seem to be unfamiliar with the basic rules of Faith. Off topic IS Topic.

A

Great Old One
I come with icons I made. :monster:

ClotiStockIcons.jpg

Hope you like 'em. :)

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
Aww, I love the insert grin one. <33

I love the so canon it hurts one too although Clack hurts moar! :monster:

They're all awesome, thx! <3

Top Bottom