Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Hey Alise, did you see [YOUKNOWWHO] posting on the front page of the site? Think she'll try to hack this place, too? XD

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
ACF's Rinoa joined FCF under that name awhile ago but hasn't posted or showed up on MSN in quite some time. :(

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
ACF's Rinoa joined FCF under that name awhile ago but hasn't posted or showed up on MSN in quite some time. :(

Well the talk also had me sort of confused as to if she'd be welcome or not. :o Sorry about that... I do hope she's okay, either way.

A

Great Old One
To Tenny: Can you edit out her that person's name Tenny?

And also, yes, I sent Mako the message. Hopefully they can ban the member or something, because that person is a sick fuck.

A

Great Old One
Err, I mean ban the person from commenting on the page... or even let her come here. ._.;

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oh, you mean you know who? What I saw of her wasn't grounds for a ban. Maybe I ought to look closer then. I'm curious now.

A

Great Old One
Nuooo... I'm just saying to do it now, before it gets worse........

Once a troll, always a troll. :monster:

Youknowhwo probably isn't here for good business either. If that person even bothers to post here, I'll seriously get angered, as the person has trolled my forum.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I absolutely LOATHE youknowwho. I hope she stops calling us cowards, when she's hiding out on the main page instead of being a big girl and posting in the debate thread.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Or how she would always throw a temper tantrum on NC because she "wasn't talking" to us? XD

And I don't think she'll get banned before she even posts here. But it would probably be good to let staff know what to expect.

Isabella

Your Mom
You guys are just giving this person the attention she craves by making a fuss. Ignore her. If she does something ban-worthy the mods will take care of it.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
You guys are just giving this person the attention she craves by making a fuss. Ignore her. If she does something ban-worthy the mods will take care of it.
yeah, that. Most trolls seek any attention they can get. Referring to them in the manner of Voldemort only gives them what they want.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
what the fuck are you people talking about?

who the hell is youknowwho?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Lord Voldemort.

Hoshite now he'll find me! D:

Did you know all wizards are allergic to lead? It's true. Shoot them with some and they have an allergic reaction and start bleeding. It can also cause brain damage!

Did I mention I can't take VoldyWoldy seriously?

Top Bottom