Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Yeah, but they take anti allergy precautions for it most of the time.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Save your patronizing old lady.

Who is this person terrorizing the main page? I demand a summary of this person's offenses and personality.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
They haven't terrorized the main page per say but they do have a reputation of such acts on other forums of a more LTDish nature.

Isabella

Your Mom
Person with self-esteem issues is known to troll other forums. She avoids this place presumably because she's afraid of you, Dacon.

And hito. She's heard about how manly he is.

A

Great Old One
They haven't terrorized the main page per say but they do have a reputation of such acts on other forums of a more LTDish nature.
Right, like pictures that want to make you throw up your dinner.

Person with self-esteem issues is known to troll other forums. She avoids this place presumably because she's afraid of you, Dacon.
Beware of the Dacon! :monster:

A

Great Old One
... People getting hanged, cutting their wrists, insulting members, using sexual references, talking about Clerith Nazism, blah and all that other crap.

Anyways, when's the next interview coming out? I can't wait for another one. ^^ Maybe more Cloti will be shown there? XD

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
OWD wasn't invited to the party.
2iw3koo.png

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
Can we please stop talking about ~youknowwho~ or whatever? Don't feed the troll. If he/she annoys you so much, then ignore them.

A

Great Old One
Hence why I started this:

Anyways, when's the next interview coming out? I can't wait for another one. ^^ Maybe more Cloti will be shown there? XD
It doesn't seem to be working...

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oh man I hope for another interview. Maybe not until after ACC, though. Two weeks, everyone. TWO FLIPPING WEEKS!!!!!

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Btw, I wanted to say that the name I told you is my real name. That was at least true :monster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
You people post too much. Don't you have rich, fulfilling, busy lives or something?

Oh man I hope for another interview. Maybe not until after ACC, though. Two weeks, everyone. TWO FLIPPING WEEKS!!!!!
Dengeki PS3, from which some quotes already came out, is out today, and there's another magazine out on the same day with a special interview (that one with the guide to ACC and FFXIII).

And hito. She's heard about how manly he is.
I have been working out lately :awesomonster:

I kind of view Aerith as this silent, holy protector that everyone reveres in a more spiritual way.

Now doesn't that sound better than her having an endless love affair with Cloud? Seriously it seems like some of the more hardcore Clerith are hurting her character more than defending it.

I agree with you on that one.

Yes, it does sound better.

Top Bottom