Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
You people post too much. Don't you have rich, fulfilling, busy lives or something
No, I have no farm, nor flowerfield, nor a long-distance boyfriend to haev sex with in said field. Now stop making me feel inadequate, ok bb?

kelly20

Pro Adventurer
LOL at this club.. reminds me of when I was

a lurker (but i registered as something like bob bob?) at ACF (RIP) and all the shoe talk that happened in the old faith club
*sniff sniff*

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
No, I have no farm, nor flowerfield, nor a long-distance boyfriend to haev sex with in said field. Now stop making me feel inadequate, ok bb?
That's because you don't understand true love. Better get used to being alone, because there's never going to be anyone's consciousness living on inside you, you old maid.

I demand this thread be retitled 'Spinster's Club', in dedication to FFVII's icon of spinsterhood, Tifa, and all her lonely loveless fans. But I can change it myself, so I don't need to demand.

But I still love you all, and I'll buy the whole lot of you a gift:

CATLADYSTARTERKIT.jpg

I demand this thread be retitled 'Spinster's Club', in dedication to FFVII's icon of spinsterhood, Tifa, and all her lonely loveless fans. But I can change it myself, so I don't need to demand.
Nice choice for a name, Hitoshura. Maybe you should change it, just for the hell of it.

A

Great Old One
“Nomura: The scene that sticks out for me is the scene when Tifa going into Cloud’s mental realm and he remembers the truth about what happened in the past.”

Oh no he didn't. :monster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Now that interview is finally posted so everyone can see. Let them all see the troof. :monster:

A

Great Old One
Inorite? :monster:

I'm surprised that particular scene struck out most to Nomura was that. I can't wait for the movie now! It's so blunt with Cloud and Tifa there.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Did you also make sure to update this post with links to that and other articles?

Speaking of, we'll need a proper overview article of that translation set.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
the 10th anniversary thingy. Right now we've got a list of links, but it would be nice if we could make it a more interesting read, small one-paragraph summaries of each article, and a bit of an intro for each set of translations.

Off course, it would be the greatest justice if we could do a scanslation of the entire book and sell it, but I doubt SE would be happy with that, :monster:.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well the article that has all the links summarizes what its all about, and the article titles and intro sentences are pretty much self explanatory. Not much to summarize regarding a character profile and jazz :monster:

And yeah. I think they'd be a bit miffed at that XD

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

Does anyone remember how back on ACF we were contemplating having someone change the name of Devotion for a day just to see what would happen? :monster:

I think we talked about doing it on April Fool's or something. lol

Rinoa

Stargazer
AKA
Selene, Sheila
Nojima: The part where Cloud addresses Tifa as “Mrs.” Tifa, I made that hoping that the people playing it would be taken aback by the change in Cloud and it would really hit the player.

This part wasn't in the EN game but it was noticable in the JP one - enough to be mentioned in this section.

Isabella

Your Mom
Tifa’s page talks about how she gives Cloud encouragement, and ends up creating the catalyst for him regaining the will to fight.
But I thought she was a bully who mentally abused Cloud.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I'm surprised that particular scene struck out most to Nomura was that.

I'm not. Though, I wonder what the new idea to get around that quote will be, lol. They've got a topic for it, so I hope to see replies. [Hilarious replies]

A

Great Old One
No, he said that was false. Both Tifa and Aerith are the main heroines, though, in AC, I think Tifa is the main heroine, as it shows in the countless books, sites, and blah.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oh oops, I always thought it was true. *did a project on Nomura's art for a drawing class and said that killing Aerith was his idea* XD

Top Bottom