Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Dante

Dante's Lady
AKA
Angelwing Aeris, AA
You write awesome Clerith fanfics, Drake. :glomp:I just finished a Cloud/Aerith/Sephy trilogy fanfic. Tifa's a main character. Cloti are just friends in it though.

Last edited:

A

Great Old One
MURAWARAHAHA!!!!!
lawl. :awesome:

Sure Admittedly most of my Clerith one-shots aren't that great, feel free to say so, I know it.
Thanks! I'll be sure to check 'em out. :monster: Actually, I should post a Clerith fanfic. at the Clerith club, so will do. :neom:

EDIT: Err, it says that your account doesn't exist?

A

Great Old One
Reno just makes me laugh like hell in that fanfic. :monster: I was surprised that Tifa was... very calm about the situation though. I like a Tifa like that. :monster:

And yes, I like it. :B

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Ah, okay then. I was a little hesitant about writing her like that, but in the end I couldn't picture Tifa screaming and pissed off.

A

Great Old One
I think I read a fanfiction with Tifa getting all pissed off and basically exploding... it was scary. D :

EDIT: Cloti picture.

yellowgreen.jpg

Last edited:

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Thanks guys! It's nice coming back to Faith, especially what happened to it in AC.net. :S

Is that place even open anymore?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Actually, she can't.

Charter chapter 17, subchapter 400, article 9, heading six, subheading 4, paragraph 3, sentence 7b, second footnote.

"You're already a member."
So no, she can't join.

ACF no longer exists. The AC.net page does, but it's merely a sad shell of what it was.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Ooh, fanarts! <3

Actually, could you guys link me to some of your favorite Cloti fanarts? I'm attempting to make some icons (first time in a looong time), maybe a few banners, but I am lacking at the moment. D:

If I end up producing something that isn't crap, I'll share it here~ :awesome:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Tifa looks nice in the first one.

I feel compelled to share this one, possibly the best C/T fanart ever. I don't know who the artist is, but they must be one talented mofo.

cloti.jpg

:awesomonster:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
These are awesome, thanks!

Oh, and I have one more request -- there was this one fanart I really loved - it was an AC-themed fanart of them almost kissing, and Tifa's jacket is somewhat unzipped? I have no idea if this description helps. XD

Top Bottom