Noctis
Is it this one, Zee?
ctawr.jpg

Also, Hito, that is ADORABLE! XD

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
OH MY GOD YES THAT ONE. <3333 Thank you so much!

Here, two quick samples:

cloti1.jpg

bannercloti.jpg

I'm still messing around with textures and what looks good, so I'm sorry for the not-so-greatness. ^^;; Also, I wasn't sure what to put on the banner, if anything.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Oooo, that looks so good. I especially like the Night Under the Highwind one. It makes it so romantic when I see that and remember the original scene. God I hope when they remake it, they will make that scene full of clotiness. :3

...And not so ambiguous. lol

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I love the emotion in that one too, Tifaeria.

Zee, you're doing a great job so far. I love both the Avie and the banner- they're very simplistic, but nice.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Tifa looks nice in the first one.

I feel compelled to share this one, possibly the best C/T fanart ever. I don't know who the artist is, but they must be one talented mofo.

cloti.jpg

:awesomonster:

OMG I remember this! You made this into an icon for me for my birthday! Or something. lol ^_^

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yay! Welcome, Geo! ^_^

Also I love that pic in Tiff's post. One of my all time faves. I just LOVE fanart where Tifa is wearing Cloud's clothes. <3

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Why does she wear them though? D=
And does Cloud wear her clothes when she does that? :wacky:

After all, it's not like he never cross-dressed before...:monster:

A

Great Old One
I've seen some pictures of Tifa wearing Cloud's clothes. :awesome:

Proof that those two belong together.

Eerie

Fire and Blood
Oh yeah, I wanted to share a lovely fanart made by kimouski over @LJ:

Clotikiss_kimouski.jpg

I always thought it was so endearing - Cloud, your fingers, your fingers!!! XD
It's quite old, so maybe you know it though :wacky: She used to write really great fanfictions - she paired up Tifa with everyone me think :wacky: I've known her through a Zack/Tifa fic XD - but in the end, Fanfiction shitted her and she took down all her fics :/

All the romance is making me all teary... Very romantic.
I wonder if we will ever see Tifa and Cloud even hug each other. I mean, Cloud and Tifa are making Mulder and Scully look like they were going steady from season 2 and onwards. :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
When Scully was like "LOOK AT ME NEKKID AND MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE ANY MARKS" or something, I knew they were eventually gonna hook up. /random

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Even if they hold hands, that's good enough for me. Square-Enix teases waaaay to much! I want some action. v_v

Sunstrider

Lesbian Aerith
AKA
Tess, Leaute
So, uh, I just recently found this place. And I need something to do with my time. AM I ALLOWED BACK IN THE CLUB?

twilight-gif.gif

And in case I'll get banzored for being off topic here too, Cloud and Tifa are hot stuff and, like, I hope they make babies and stuff.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
LOL at that animation. XD It would be even funnier if Prince was actually not aware of that dancing woman.

Danna

&#19990;&#30028;&#12395;&#12383;&#12387;&#12383;&#
I wish SE would just make CoT into OVA. Their supposedly pillow talk, Cloud's putting his hand on Tifa's shoulder, Cloud's blush, Cloud's smile due to his new life with Tifa are already enough for me to dance happily in front of my comp :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Three, actually :monster:

cloticon.jpg

clotiaericon.jpg

aerith.jpg

Yes, that's right! Still epic even after all this time. <3

Oh yeah, I wanted to share a lovely fanart made by kimouski over @LJ:

Clotikiss_kimouski.jpg

I always thought it was so endearing - Cloud, your fingers, your fingers!!! XD
It's quite old, so maybe you know it though :wacky: She used to write really great fanfictions - she paired up Tifa with everyone me think :wacky: I've known her through a Zack/Tifa fic XD - but in the end, Fanfiction shitted her and she took down all her fics :/

I saw this pic on dA. So lovely. But that's sad she took all her fics down. How exactly did she get "shit" on? At Fanfiction.net? What happened?

Sunstrider

Lesbian Aerith
AKA
Tess, Leaute
Well well well. Were your ears burning, Tess?

Zee posted something about it in her el jay, and I realized I haven't driven myself to drinking by talking about ~koi-bito~ in months.

Though it looks like things aren't what they used to be around here? My drinking game... ;_;

Isabella

Your Mom
Koibito has been the source of great lulz over the past week or so. If you don't believe me, check the front page of this site. The translation for Case of Lifestream, to be specific.

Top Bottom