FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

ForceStealer

Double Growth
As someone who is not usually the media blackout type, I'm really starting to feel that way for this game. As we get close to release, I kinda don't want to learn anymore. Every new thing I see I just become disappointed that I didn't see it first while playing. And again I'm not usually that guy, but this is a unique occasion :monster:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
As someone who is not usually the media blackout type, I'm really starting to feel that way for this game. As we get close to release, I kinda don't want to learn anymore. Every new thing I see I just become disappointed that I didn't see it first while playing. And again I'm not usually that guy, but this is a unique occasion :monster:

I had the same response to the first cutaway to a scene I hadn’t seen yet. Just over 3 weeks away! I can wait ^_^

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
Are you fucking kidding me with that? That's the most random one yet!

Gonna have to find some at work...

Seems like we’ve all gotta go on a “collect all the random FFVII-R brand deals” hunt. I’m down for that, actually. :monster:

Branding is usually lame, but there’s something about this that is much charming / funnier than, say...Star Wars-branded celery, aha.

I absolutely love these random as fuck FF cross-promotions.

This reminded me of one from FFVIII that was too great.

Why would a Toyota Echo be associated with FFVIII? Fuck you, that's why! :wacky:
That ad is the weirdest time capsule I’ve seen all week! Absolutely wonderful.

Top Bottom