FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

Misterbadguy

Phantom Lord
AKA
METEODRIVE
I'm in the same boat, this will be my last trailer then I'm going dark until launch. I can't allow myself to spoil something like this.

Reactions: LNK

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Is it bad that I haven't watched any new trailers in the past couple of months already?

I'm so ready to go on a social media sabbatical all month long in March.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
W96g1Eb.jpg

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
I'm waiting for the PC release, so I will probably have to avoid the remake section for a while. And maybe even all of the FFVII sub-forums, due to subtle "impression-spoilers." :/ I have intentionally not watched Vyzz's last few videos. Until then, all I need to know is what Rufus looks like, that's it. :monster:

FFShinra

Sharp Shinra Shill
Yeah I'ma be a ghost on this forum once it actually comes out. And everywhere else that discusses video games, for that matter.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Is it bad that I haven't watched any new trailers in the past couple of months already?

I'm so ready to go on a social media sabbatical all month long in March.
I stopped after the trailer that revealed Tifa. I don't care to see anything else, or hear about anything than what we've already seen and heard. I hate when there are 5 trailers before the release

Clean Cut Chaos

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Cub Chaos
I really don't need any more character reveals. I want to see some real and uninterrupted cut scenes and interactions between the crew we have already seen.

I swear the most significant part of the TGS trailer (apart from frog Cloud and his wee tiny Buster Sword) was 1 second at the very end.

Watching the slight facial expression change on Clouds face gets me the most excited. He turns to see what the hold up is with that tough guy look and then we watch that facade crack for just a second as that kind and compassionate inner Cloud shines through before putting that mask back on.

His eyes told an entire story and they barely shifted and only for a fraction of a second. You knew he understood the hurt and devastation, but wouldn't be caught dead showing it to the world. Chills.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I really don't need any more character reveals. I want to see some real and uninterrupted cut scenes and interactions between the crew we have already seen.

I swear the most significant part of the TGS trailer (apart from frog Cloud and his wee tiny Buster Sword) was 1 second at the very end.

Watching the slight facial expression change on Clouds face gets me the most excited. He turns to see what the hold up is with that tough guy look and then we watch that facade crack for just a second as that kind and compassionate inner Cloud shines through before putting that mask back on.

His eyes told an entire story and they barely shifted and only for a fraction of a second. You knew he understood the hurt and devastation, but wouldn't be caught dead showing it to the world. Chills.

You described that perfectly.

Top Bottom