FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Found a larger version of that new key art, 1000x786, though it's from a wider angle.

1od70DL.jpg

https://akiba-souken.com/article/41490/picture/828533/

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Awesome! As far as I know, ff7citadel has the most complete version of the OG pic, so I did the honours of compiling four ultimate comparison shots:

FULL OPTION - link
unknown.png
I made three edits by tweaking and shrinking the picture in paint.net while using transparency sliders to check my work.

OPTION 2 - link
The full OG pic, resized to proportion at two points: the Buster Sword crossguard/sharp edge, and Shinra HQ floor 70
unknown.png

OPTION 3 - link
HQ-only, which required more resizing and tilting of the OG:

unknown.png

OPTION 4 - link
Cloud-only, same deal as the others:
unknown.png

FFShinra

Sharp Shinra Shill
Is it just me, or does it seem like the original key art is way wider than whatever has been shown? I feel like Cloud's angle is slightly off on the ones where the image is narrower.....

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
Them running out of 1st Class Editions makes me wonder exactly how big this game is going to be. I mean, financially speaking. Think it's gonna smash records or anything?

Wait, they ran out of the 1st Class Editions? I didn't know they were a limited thing.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Wait, they ran out of the 1st Class Editions? I didn't know they were a limited thing.

Me neither :( I just convinced my friend to go halfsies on it, cause I don't want the figure. But it's goooone.

Jairus

Aw, bummer. I was gonna get it with my Christmas bonus this year since that would have been the first chance I'd have had enough money to do it. At least I already preordered the deluxe edition from Gamestop, so I'll have that at least.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Glad I hopped on that early! thankfully they don't actually charge for the full amount until its released, so I got time to save up for it.

Jairus

They don't? It seemed like they did from looking at the website, but it's been a while since I've tried that. I remember it showing the full amount in the cart, which was why I didn't get it when it was first available.

Top Bottom