• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII REMAKE CONFIRMED

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
GGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacky::excited::wacky::excited:

Zipped over to the SE Press site the moment I saw this....annnnnd it looks like they're definitely keeping the super hi-res FF7R images to themselves now. :'(

EbH45Qi.png

Really nice to see this recreated. The NA FFVII box art/cover is one of the few instances where I don't mind the change from the Japanese box art. Not sure if I'd like for this to be the cover now, mostly because I'm not too keen on the 3D thing that's going on the with the remake logo's meteor and pairing it with a detailed 3D image seems a bit much to me, but that's just personal preference and the art itself definitely looks really good.

Vyzzuvazzadth

Yazzavedth Zayann
I have a wallpaper changer so it displays random images out of over 200, though I REALLY NEED TO ADD MORE FFVII REMAKE IMAGES!

I haven't been able to find enough time to extract cool screenshots from all the 2019 footage and crop them nicely. Where's the Hyperbolic Time Chamber when you need it...

Enthralll

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Aerith is hot. And I bet the mysterious SOLDIER guy is the final boss. My reasoning is he has a bike to chase you down with at the end (I know the scene we saw is not at the end of the game after Shinra HQ, I just think he'll show up again then).

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
It could also just be SE giving the Soldier 3rd, 2nd, and 1st class enemies more unique design. Still too early if the biker Soldier is going to be a named character with significance or not IMO.

Top Bottom