Final Fantasy XV (was Versus XIII)

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
Sooo hope you guys who really wanna play the XV demo pre order type-0 or get it on launch day because the demo will be really limited as in with pre-orders and first day release only.

This is being reported by several sources.

Really SE what's with the "let's troll the fuck out of our fanbase" mission they seem to be on right now?

Yeah, that's dumb.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I really don't want to spend my money on Type-0 because I have ZERO interest in it. :|
I'm assuming that people will upload videos all over the internet of the demo gameplay. That's how I'll get my fix. :]

Kuja9001

Ooooh Salty!
AKA
roxas9001, Krat0s9001, DarkSlayerZero
I won't be grabbing a PS4 by the time the game is released so I don't care.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Sooo hope you guys who really wanna play the XV demo pre order type-0 or get it on launch day because the demo will be really limited as in with pre-orders and first day release only.

PkB06ta.gif

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
So what's the story on this game anyway? PS+ Subscription required or not?

I heard not all PS4 games require PS+ ... I'm trying to make a list of all the games that don't require it (since I hate Subscriptions).

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
"i could do with a baaaaaahth" made me laugh and i don't know why

are some of those scenes (like the underground ones with the gobliny creatures) new for this trailer?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I remember back before XII came out there was a demo released with another game. A Game Stop near me had it available to play on one of their tv's. :monster:

Lex

Administrator
I thought this day would never come!

EDIT:
isn't it sad that everyone (including me) who buys Type-0 on day 1 isn't going to play type-0 on day one?

BECAUSE WE'LL BE PLAYING THIS DEMO AMIRITE

Last edited:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Around 26 seconds into the trailer, the voice on the radio says "Nibelheim". Or at least it sounds that way to me. Anyone else?

If I'm not incorrect, I wonder if it's just an easter egg or if there's going to be a place in the game with that name?

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
Eurogamer said:
Final Fantasy 15, the fantasy RPG about a boy band going on a road trip and fighting monsters, has received an English language version of its bewildering Tokyo Games Show 2014 trailer.

Marvel in its awkward dubbing as fake Backstreet Boys save the world and gawk at things. Feel their pain as they complain about the length of their commute and need for a bath.

Just because this trailer is in English doesn't mean that it makes any more sense. If anything, understanding the dialogue only makes the whole thing seem even more peculiar.

Lol.

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
I just get a kick out of the fact Goblins exist in FFXV...

They're the first monster you ever fought in the first Final Fantasy.

Lex

Administrator
I suppose my comment was kind of unfair earlier since I can play Type-0 whenever I want (hint: CFW your PSP, it's super easy now, you don't even have to do anything remotely difficult :monster:).

Idk I have this weird thing with handheld gaming. Like I went and bought the TV cables for my PSP Slim way back when I got it and I was more content playing Crisis Core on the big screen rather than the PSP itself even though it looks far better on the PSP screen, PIXELLATION AHOY (maybe because I keep all my stuff pristine but somehow there are still marks BEHIND the PSP screen that cannot be cleaned without taking it apart) or... I think I'd just rather play the damn things on consoles. Portable gaming devices are very good if you travel a lot or something, but I don't. And if I do, I drive... would be a bit dumb to be hacking away in Type-0 and simultaneously trying to make my way down the motorway. Also lol at the idea of me on public transport with my PSP or Vita. It's nearing Christmas, 100% would be stolen within two days. I live in Glasgow.

Anyway from what I've played of Type-0 so far I think everyone will love it tbh. I know most people are kind of along the lines of "why should I care about this" but my impression of the first 5 or so hours is very FFVIII vibey mixed in with some of the best combat (once you get the hang of it) that I've ever seen, it's a lot of fun. Plus there's something that actually resembles a world map. Not to mention the largest cast of characters in a FF game (barring Tactics which only has two more... or 4 if you're talking War of the Lions) and they can be swapped in and out at will. I'm not giving a definitive judgement on it because I haven't experienced the whole thing but I'm definitely looking forward to the PS4 version.

Anyway back to XV...

We were talking about that Niflheim thing in the Skype chat. I remember seeing that in the original Japanese trailer but I've listened to the section a few times now and it does sound like they're saying "Nibelheim" in the English version. I wouldn't be surprised if they had chosen to alter it slightly for the English release but this is just my hearing.

Top Bottom