Final Fantasy XV (was Versus XIII)

Kuja9001

Ooooh Salty!
AKA
roxas9001, Krat0s9001, DarkSlayerZero
I'm curious here. What exactly is the point of this title being within the FNC Mythos if it lacks the basic tools like l'Cie?

Lex

Administrator
My anticipation for this game is slowly returning. I played a bit of Duscae 2.0 the other day and had a lot of fun with it.

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
My anticipation for this game is slowly returning. I played a bit of Duscae 2.0 the other day and had a lot of fun with it.

I threw in the disk to check out the battle particle effects and character movements after the latest Remake trailer hit, and was just blown away at how much improved the Remake seems to have made those assets.

With all the Remake excitement, and all the news, images and everything else that will be trickling through bit by bit in the months to come, I can't quite summon up excitement for XV anymore, but I am looking forward to playing it.

It's going to be extremely hard to refocus some attention back on XV - especially whilst they need to continue showing momentum and movement on the Remake - which is why I definitely believe we're getting a playable demo of the Remake packaged with it. I just can't see SE doing otherwise.

AvecAloes

Donator
With all the Remake excitement, and all the news, images and everything else that will be trickling through bit by bit in the months to come, I can't quite summon up excitement for XV anymore...

Square's secret plan all along to buy more time for XV

Lex

Administrator
This is the first new main series Final Fantasy game to be released since 2010. It's bizarre when you think about it like that.

Lex

Administrator
Was anyone trying to make you like this model better? Because I sure wasn't. I don't think there's a person alive who wouldn't prefer the old model.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
CV6oRUBXIAEix9x.jpg:orig

Lex

Administrator
I believe it is called the Maldives or Mauritius, this location :awesome:.

You need to stop posting in this thread with this humour, because every time you do I spit out my drink. Stahp.

I will never forget "episode afternoonae". It took me ten minutes to clean the desk afterwards and I had to unplug my keyboard incase it had water damage :closedmonster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
We now need a variation of :sickmonster: that depicts spouting drinks out of noses, :monster:

Although Cookie Monster doesn't have a nose. That might be a problem.

Lex

Administrator
Square Enix have asked fans whether or not they'd rather buy FFXV or Persona 5. Via Dualshockers.

This seems to be a fairly solid hint to the possibility that Square Enix is at least considering to release Final Fantasy XV in the same window as Persona 5, which would be Summer 2016.

Don't forget, new trailer at Jump Festa on the 20th-21st :)

EDIT: Oh also also, apparently the tip of Ramuh's staff has Ixion on it, which is a detail I never noticed before.

Lex

Administrator
Btw there was definitely an SE official quote about there being a new trailer at Jump Festa, but this has come and gone with no trailer.

Maybe they postponed it until the ATR January? Or maybe they're just waiting to post the trailer online?

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Btw there was definitely an SE official quote about there being a new trailer at Jump Festa, but this has come and gone with no trailer.

Maybe they postponed it until the ATR January? Or maybe they're just waiting to post the trailer online?

Who knows? We'll probably have to wait until March, and I think we'll get the game around September 2016. It just imaged inside my head.

Top Bottom