Final Fantasy XV (was Versus XIII)

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Welp, I got another collector's edition to throw in the box of other collections editions I'll never open for fear of ruining it's mint collectorness.

;-;

Awato

I like to draw
AKA
N/A
Pre ordered ultimate edition!! I could not live without the art book when I heard there were over 10,000 pieces of art for this game. Goodbye, $300.

Awato

I like to draw
AKA
N/A
They won't let you log in and just give them an address? :sadpanda:

I went and changed my billing address in my account settings, but sadly I think that order is long gone ;_; I put myself on the waiting list, if that will ever do any good.

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
What?? Awato, did you get an email or just a pop-up message?

No email!! :( I got a confirmation number from the website after I hit the purchase button, but was excited and didn't save it

Oh same here, I didn't save my order confirmation number, and my order isn't in my purchase history. (Kuja can you confirm if your order is in your history or no?)

I'm still waiting for my email, so maybe their servers are just overloaded with traffic...HOLD ON TO YOUR HOPE

Awato

I like to draw
AKA
N/A
What?? Awato, did you get an email or just a pop-up message?

No email!! :( I got a confirmation number from the website after I hit the purchase button, but was excited and didn't save it

Oh same here, I didn't save my order confirmation number, and my order isn't in my purchase history. (Kuja can you confirm if your order is in your history or no?)

I'm still waiting for my email, so maybe their servers are just overloaded with traffic...HOLD ON TO YOUR HOPE

I'll do my best!! I'll head to sleep now and check up on it in the morning. Thank you all for the support <3 I hope your order went through as well!! I think I'll cry if that art book is unobtainable :'(

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Okay so I have to ask, which of the 15 'moments' hyped people the most?

The movie did it for me. I was sitting at the dining table watching the twitch with earbuds while surrounded by my parents and sis and her hubby who were chatting up a storm and when I saw that there was a fucking movie being made I started smiling and covering my mouth and trying so hard to appear casual. :wacky:

But God damn I am so excited for it. Holy shit another FF movie. Aashdkfgkghfgsakf

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
@ Flare: IMHO it all started with Sakaguchi strutting out onto that stage. I did not expect him to be there at all.

Kuja9001

Ooooh Salty!
AKA
roxas9001, Krat0s9001, DarkSlayerZero
Both the film and anime.

I'm sadden though because I wish my damn wedding was CGI or animated.

Unit-01

Might be around.
AKA
Sic, Anthony
@Tennyo-That was a very big surprise, and it kinda let us know, they'd be dropping some bombs on us today.

Hell there was some much fire, call it inferno.

Top Bottom