• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy XV (was Versus XIII)

Miicah

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Marie
I'm bummed to hear about the other DLCs being cancelled, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised. This project has had issues since it was Versus XIII, but it's sad to see it go out the way it came. I do hope that they'll go the Brotherhood-esque route for them since I loved that mini series. At least Episode Ardyn survived the chopping block! Excited for it and the anime prologue.

Though it looks like Regis met Ardyn when he was younger? How does this not translate in Kingslgaive or the game? Hmmm.

Not all that interested in the Comrades news or the FFXIV collab. Though I have been itching for a MMO lately and might make XIV it.

Just hope the next FF title goes more smoothly than this.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
Even if you don't, there's always Steam if you have anything resembling a gaming PC.

Steam = Unlimited Netplay (well, so long as you can afford the internet in your house anyway).

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I'm glad the game has impacted the voice actors as much as the fans. It's evident when you meet them at cons. I wish we'd gotten more of the actors in on that little video, but you can still find their reactions all over Twitter. It's heartening to see fans and actors passionate about the project.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Episode Ardyn prologue key art and logo.
FFXV-Episode-Ardyn-Anime_12-13-18_001.jpg

FFXV-Episode-Ardyn-Anime_12-13-18_002.jpg

Trailer dropping on the December 15th 21:00 JST

Last edited:

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
Oi, I just had a dumb thought...

How IS Comrades on PC Internet for Steam?

Is the gameplay consistent? No network slowdowns?

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I don't think that PC gets the Comrades standalone. I'd expect the expansion version to be as quick as the regular game is by comparison. (Also, the standalone version of Comrades' loading times are WAY faster than the expansion was on PS4).

X :neo:

Top Bottom