AKA
Flare
One more before bed. :wackymonster:

moombacca_jpeg_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d9ximg8.jpg

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Holy crap I didn't even see Jedi Carbuncle until I went back to the previous page!

Great job Flare! He looks cute as hell in both versions!

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I've been so lacksadaisy on here it's sickening :awesome:
Basically I've either drawn and sketched stuff and don't show it, or the stuff I finish are for my book and aren't shown online. :monster:

But enough of that. Here's two things Joe has commissioned me for this year. Both of them have not failed to make me laugh. :D

First up, my first realistic portrait commission in a long while. A friend of his in his favorite game character's outfit. His friend is a guy. Favorite character is a woman. Crystal Maiden from Dota. How fun :awesome:

portrait_commission___crystal_maiden_dota_2_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d9w47s5.jpg

Next, another friend of his dressed in, once again, favorite character outfits. :D But these are chibi versions! I had lots of fun with these. <3 Lucio and Mercy outfits from Overwatch~

overwatch_personalized_chibis__comm__by_bahamutdeusmodus-da8v6th.jpg

I'll try to be more active here again. Last month and a half has been way too busy, partly because I've been sick twice. :closedmonster:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Just wanted to say that the picture in your sig is downright beautiful. well, there should be a better word than beautiful, but sometimes the English language does not have a word sufficient to describe how utterly delightful something is, so there you go.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Just wanted to say that the picture in your sig is downright beautiful. well, there should be a better word than beautiful, but sometimes the English language does not have a word sufficient to describe how utterly delightful something is, so there you go.

Aww thank you Dawn! :properhug: That got a big smile outta me this morning. :joy: Thanks! <3

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Ahh thank you Lic! :properhug: I really appreciate that <3
Gosh, more smiles for me this morning. :joy:

RedFFWolf

Donator
Well, then, third time's a charm for more smiles.

*Ahem*

Dear Flare,
Your artwork is shite, and you as an artist are shit. If ever a position were to arise where you would be required to exercise your "artistic knowledge" and whatnot, it would be best you just call it quits.

On the other hand, if such an aforementioned thing is already in place
such as if you are a judge in a current fanworks contest
, then you know the statements above are completely the opposite ;)

And if I can just take things seriously for a moment, you are a supremely talented individual with a fantastically creative mind for both art and non-artistic ventures and ideas (I love our conversations on the universe and life in general).

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^Red, yours made me laugh! :D Thank you my friend for the smiles! :loveglomp: And for the lovely words. <3

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
And I gotta post it in me thread too <3

Raya'na Arcise, Joe's FFXIV Au Ra character~

raya_na_arcise_by_bahamutdeusmodus-dadapxj.jpg

image_by_bahamutdeusmodus-dadaqn4.jpg

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Speedpaint. Just having fun and trying new brushes. Had no thought in mind of what to paint; Moltres just suddenly started forming.

moltres_by_bahamutdeusmodus-dadkx8j.jpg

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Finishing off the legendary bird trio with Articuno and Zapdos! Thanks to my sister and others on FB requesting them. :D

articuno_by_bahamutdeusmodus-dadozvo.jpg

zapdos_by_bahamutdeusmodus-dadp0q0.jpg

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
By the way, I don't think I ever shared this fanart piece I did of Lightning. It was for a pretty cool DeviantArt contest in 2014, for Lightning Returns.
You got to design different outfits for her in a banner art style, so I threw something together for it. I really wanted DA to pick mine for the semi-finals because Nomura was judging those and he picked the top 3 winners, but I wasn't chosen. I've never won any art contest so I wasn't surprised. Would've been awesome though :awesome:

Anyways here's mine! Might wanna right-click and view the image at it's full size to see the details.
I made two different outfits for her, a western-styled cowgirl one and some kind of warrior outfit. Was pretty enjoyable. :D

lr_customization_contest_entry_by_bahamutdeusmodus-d77bhcz.jpg

http://bahamutdeusmodus.deviantart.com/art/LR-Customization-Contest-Entry-435556259

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I know I know, I keep posting in here, BUT BUT BUT

I made an Etsy shop that currently has prints of my Pokemon speedpaints for sale. I'd be ever so grateful if anyone would share my page on social media and whatnot. :joy: I mean really, that would be awesome, so if you have a moment please do so. <3

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
lugia_by_bahamutdeusmodus-dadscig.jpg

charizard_speedpaint_by_bahamutdeusmodus-daegkkd.jpg

Then the new 11x14" size. I'll probably edit the first 5 to this better sizing.

ho_oh_speedpaint_by_bahamutdeusmodus-daewa51.jpg

This last one is a speedpaint of the Seattle Seahawks football team logo. :awesome:

seahawks_speedpaint_by_bahamutdeusmodus-dae5c9p.jpg

I've got more I'll be doing too! Think I might try some FF speedpaints this week.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
black_mage_chocobo_sketch_by_bahamutdeusmodus-dagpax2.jpg

Apparently this is what I sketch when I've got a cold. I wanted to do something cute and this is what happened. :closedmonster: Really messy, please ignore and just think 'aww what a cute black mage chocobo' :awesome:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Just a sketch. Wanted to do something Final Fantasy-ish for Halloween but all I did was just draw my own Shiva. :wacky: It feels like it's been a while since I've drawn in a manga style.
So much realistic stuff lately. :closedmonster:

shiva_ice_by_bahamutdeusmodus-damx48y.jpg

Top Bottom