Gears of War 3

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
For Adri.
http://kotaku.com/5592530/donate-money-for-sick-children-decide-the-fate-of-gears-latest-rookie

Kotaku said:
Science Fiction series love killing off the hopeless new guy: Star Trek has its red shirts and Gears of War has its rookies.

But with a little cash and a big heart you might be able to save Gears of War 3's rookie from certain, gruesome death.

Starting July 29, players can purchase avatar gear on Xbox Live marketplace to determine the fate of rookie Clayton Carmine. All proceeds go to the Child's Play Charity. If you want Carmine to die just purchase a "Carmine Must Die" shirt for your avatar. If you want him to live buy the "Save Carmine" shirt.

If you're at Comic-Con this week you can also place your charitable vote by purchasing real versions of the shirt at the NECA booth for $20 a pop.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*breath*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo....

SAVE CARMINE!

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*breath*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo....

SAVE CARMINE!

He's going to fall out of another helicopter.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Child’s Play is a community-based games industry charity dedicated to improving the lives of children around the world. Through their network of more than 60 hospitals and through the generosity of their community of donors, Child’s Play raises millions of dollars each year to donate games, consoles, and toys to sick children. The proceeds from the sales of the “Save Carmine” and “Carmine Must Die” avatar gear and limited edition NECA t-shirts will go to Child’s Play, so cast your vote, donate to charity, and get cool Gears of War gear! Fans can get up-to-date information about the fate of Clayton Carmine by visiting www.gearsofwar.com.

It's pretty cool that it's all going to charity.

carminebanner.jpg

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Xbox_Galerie_Gears_of_War_3_Xbox_360_Galeria_5_31105_1805_21072010.jpg

OMG WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? MUTANT BERSERKER?

Xbox_Galerie_Gears_of_War_3_Xbox_360_Galeria_5_31106_1805_21072010.jpg

OMG THAT NIGGA GOT SPIKES, LOOK OUT COLE

Xbox_Galerie_Gears_of_War_3_Xbox_360_Galeria_5_31107_1805_21072010.jpg

NICE TATS CARMINE

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
I'm liking the mummy locusts very much.

AND CLAYTON CARMINE I WILL SAVE YOOOUUUUU

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
That nigga in the armor is gonna be a bitch to put down.

Will headshots even work on that thing? I'm thinking no.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I will definitly be buying the save carmine shirt.

Also, Clayton looks awesome as hell. Well done Epic.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Epic said:
Last week, Epic Games executive producer Rod Fergusson made a tempting offer to Gearheads everywhere: The more followers he gained on Twitter, the more XP players would earn in Gears of War 2 multiplayer the weekend of Comic-Con. The results are in, and you guys did us proud—over 11,000 followers, which means an unprecedented 20 times the standard experience scores across all multiplayer modes! If that’s not enough, we’re shaking things up with a Boomer family reunion stampeding through every wave of Horde, plus some special guests on every 10th wave! The event kicks off July 22 at 12:30 PM EST and lasts through July 25 at 8:00 PM EST. Go boost your rank and enjoy the fruits of your labor with some Gears 2 mayhem.

SAUCE

Special Guests eh?

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Said picture is already my desktop background.

The Anthony/Benjamin tat is made of amazing though. Seriously, I wont let this carmine die.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN

PRACTISE RELOADING

BORN 2 SAW

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Hey.

There's a bullet hole in his helmet.

IS THAT ANTHONY'S HELMET?

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Possibly a revamped version of Anthony's.

Clay looks immense. You cannot let him die.

Top Bottom