ezfitz.png

SAVE HIM!

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana

I'm saving him :monster:

(I also bought the helmet cos it looked awesome and to replace my A.Carmine one)

I'm saving him :monster:

(I also bought the helmet cos it looked awesome and to replace my A.Carmine one)
Ya, I loved the helmet too. I'm thinking I need to change my pants though... all Xbox girl pants look lame, but the shirt didn't look good with my gamergirl skirt. Though I do like my gears shoes. *is stressing over online avatar fashions* :awesome:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I'd buy one if I could.

Though I'm tempted to vote to kill Carmine just to see him go out in a most badass manner.

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I want to see if Epic can introduce a new character without killing them off or hiding them without explanation :monster:

Plus Clay is made of win.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
We should organize another game sometime soon, when people aren't being faggots.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I lol'd at seeing the video of 3 Berserkers just running into each other.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
one of the locust in this video is dual wielding boltoks.

Hopefully this means we can do it in SP too.

My fucking god you have no idea how much I have contemplated dual Boltoks

But how would they be used in a control scheme? Would you sacrifice an LT (and the LB) function like Halo 3? Could they be picked up as a set or automatically equipped as duals instead of simply adding ammunition?

/overthinking

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I think it would just be for that individual locust. The locust control schemes are all different as it is.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
But I wanna >;

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Nobody wants it more than me, but I dont seem them including it for the CoG's.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I would play as Dom and like dual Boltok my way through the entire campaign dispensing gunslinger revenge on the whole Locust race

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I would play as Dom and like dual Boltok my way through the entire campaign dispensing gunslinger revenge on the whole Locust race

Then watch in horror as Dom and his beard die.

Top Bottom