Gears of War 3

Splintered

unsavory tart
Just you watch, Dom's Misery Beard is going to grant him some super powers or something, and everyone will die except for him.

Or everyone will die except for Carmine. That would be pretty fucking awesome.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
It's not actually a beard, he has been infected with tiny miniscule locusts who are building a shrine to his awesomeness on his chin!
If you dont believe that take into consideration this is the series that shows you walking talking insects with a queen who looks alot like amy winehouse.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
lu/ngs
blood and thunder

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
I see what you did there.

It pisses me off when they only change a release date for the sake of sales.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
SIXTEEEN PLAYYYERRR COOO-OOOPPPP

I would dig it hard :monster:

If Serious Sam can do it anyone can mofos

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
So

they're trying to make the Locust Queen look hot right

right?

Maybe it's just me

Splintered

unsavory tart
She doesn't look like she did last game.

But Gears always had an issue animating women. Look at Anya span all the games. I swear if her hair wasn't blond, no one would make the connection.

Top Bottom