Iron Man

the alternate opening (the one with Pepper kissing his helmet) has been leaked. I can see why they didnt go with that one, cont see them wanting to start out a major superhero sequel with their hero puking in the toilet.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I like that one more.

Really in character.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
I like that one more. Tony Stark puking in a toilet and being a general pain in the ass is very IC.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
His voice seemed a tiny bit off though, although that might just be me

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I think that would have been the perfect one, had the puking not been over the Marvel credits.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Removing the Dark Reign context is retarded. It's supposed to be about Norman's rise to power. And, the whole point was for Norman to stick it to Tony while taking advantage of Captain America's death.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Removing the Dark Reign context is retarded. It's supposed to be about Norman's rise to power. And, the whole point was for Norman to stick it to Tony while taking advantage of Captain America's death.

Well what else can they do with it man?

There's no way they can get all of the crap from Dark Reign into the films, especially with sony's deathgrip on the spiderman franchise.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
They shouldn't have used Iron Patriot at all, he's such an important villain. If they're going to have Killian, they could probably have tied Ghost in somehow. Not sure. :/

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
They should have went with the Crimson Dynamo.

Idc if the last villain was russian or not, change his nationality idgaf

Last edited:

Ghost X

I think there is one bonus when it comes to liking the Iron Man movies, and not being familiar with the comic book storylines. Out of my ignorance, I don't see the appearance of this character as bad news, but rather exciting :P. I'm just interested in how they can weave a story, and hopefully it turns out watchable.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I don't really know who all these people are either, but to me it seems like they're stuffing quite a bit in there. =/

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I think there is one bonus when it comes to liking the Iron Man movies, and not being familiar with the comic book storylines. Out of my ignorance, I don't see the appearance of this character as bad news, but rather exciting :P. I'm just interested in how they can weave a story, and hopefully it turns out watchable.

Tbh it's not really a character, it's just a suit of armor with a different character wearing it.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
tumblr_m55pcmieVB1qdpqmoo2_500.jpg

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
there was no way aim would never show up

I still have hope for the Hand baaaaaw

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
They should have went with the Crimson Dynamo.

Idc if the last villain was russian or not, change his nationality idgaf

Totally agree.

IIRC from watching the extras on the Iron Man DVD/Blu ray, didnt they name Obadiah's suit the Crimson Dynamo as a passing reference?

Top Bottom