KupoCon Europe - Mind The Pom - March 25, 2017

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Mage was gonna book somewhere but I dunno what she has in mind exactly.

I'm open to the idea of sharing with you lot, but we'll have to crunch the numbers if it's gonna be viable for me. Ideally I don't want to be miles from Euston :monster:

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
I'll throw mah name onto the list of roomies. I haven't looked too much at accomodation yet but if you folks need an extra number to make up a price or somethin' gimme a shout

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Yeah, I prob wont be able to make the Skype chat until like 9ish, if it's even still going then. But let me know what you come up with.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I haven't totally ruled out two nights yet (Friday and Saturday). It's just that I'll be visiting my parents and I'd feel a bit rude arriving late on Thursday and leaving on Friday afternoon, considering, you know, they're my parents, we live in separate countries and only see each other once a year or so. :P

I probably should have made my trip a day longer but it would have meant (a) spending more and (b) missing more university. Since this is my last semester (if I keep telling myself that it will totally happen, right?) I want to miss as little as possible.

Skype tomorrow evening works for me; I have no plans so any time is good.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
IT COMPARES TO SCOTLAND! lol

So Skype meet tomorrow at like 7pm UK time to book a place to stay is happening (at least between me and Yop so far), anyone else who wants to join is welcome - I know Flint you wanted one night, how many more people were there?
Working til 10pm tomorrow so you'll likely be done when I finish.
I'm down for two nights at the hotel of the event, for the record.

Lex

Administrator
Let's push it to slightly later then to give people a chance to join? I only just got in due to traffic ;-;

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Just add me in to the Skype chat. I can type and shit real time, because work is slow.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Skype just took a full two minutes to load on my desktop, presumably because of the >3000 unread messages in our big group chat. Why couldn't we have just switched to Discord like all the cool kids? :'(

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
So er....did anything get sorted? I only just got in :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I was ignorant of the Skype chat, plus I have Skype installed on this machine but not activated (it came pre-loaded and I've not touched it, lol).

I was planning to rock up for the two nights (Friday and Saturday) and staying at the hotel but I'm open to suggestions. What was discussed?

Also Fangu you should totally come and not worry about buying rounds of drinks because it's expensive as fook and we're all weird and lovable anyway. Plus you've met Yop already, it gets better after that. :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
^Nothing was decided on yet, so I'm sticking with plan A for the time being :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Don't; I look a muppet on film. At least in person you tend to forget the negatives in light of how hilarious I am. :monster:

I need to know - the Murcans are cosplaying, are we cosplaying? Does anybody have any plans? I mean I could have a pop at Tifa since I've got long hair and big tits but it'll be Tifa twenty years later when she's let herself go a bit. :awesome:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I would cosplay on the condition that somebody prepares my costume. :monster: I love a good dress-up but I can't make costumes or accessorise or do anything really :wacky:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'll come dressed up as Yop the Dutchman, the Lurker in the Back of the Group, He Whose Voice Carries Across the Aeons, admin of TLS, destroyer of minds, pounder of poon, drinker of beer, He Who Holds The Knowledge Of service nginx restart, etc etc etc.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I'm going to be cosplaying as a 34 year old overgrown teenager who makes poor life choices. I'm a method actor :monster:

seriously though if I was thin enough I would cosplay, but probably not anything from Final Fantasy. Pris from Blade Runner.....only a shortarse version. Or something where I only wear gaffer tape on my bits :wacky:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
So I'm planning on booking accomodation this week. I don't think we made any headway last week on it.
I'm planning on staying at the venue hotel - purely for convenience - for the Friday and Saturday night.
If anyone wants to get involved I'll book a twin room to cut costs. Speak now or forever stfu. :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I've just done my self-assessment and am now pleading poverty until I go back to work. :monster: I honestly haven't thought beyond staying at the venue.

Top Bottom