Last Film You've Seen

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
You saw it too, Mei? c: I saw it today and sadly my favorite characters died. Sasha wasa freaking bamf. I didn't really care too much for the main family and their drama bs, but everyone else was actually interesting and some of their stories were tear-jerking. :'c What did you think about
The Russian chick (forgot her name already, but I LOVED HER) flicking off Yuri when she got on the boat? I was rofling so hard.

Yup-yup. :monster: My only favorite character is Sasha, really. :awesome: And probably that crazy guy on the radio.

And
Tamara (the Russian chick) was really cool then. It was pretty funny when she did that, my family lol'd with me, and also when she called for her dog. :awesome: I kind of felt that she died in vain though. I mean, she got that far and was only able to save her dog? And no one even noticed she was gone!

And Gordon, wtf. He didn't really have to die a painful death after all they've been through. But yeah, that sucked. I complain for the lack of mourning for the guy. And for a second, I had this crazy thought that it was his body that jammed the wheel thingies. And Jackson has to somewhat dig him out of there and die. :awesome:

Did you like the scene with the chicken? :monster:

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
The Men Who Stare At Goats

It was a cute movie for the most part and pretty entertaining until about 2/4ths into the movie when I realized it was being pretty ambiguous in order to appeal to all audience members. It didn't really the position I kind of thought it would, which was a bit of a disappointment.

I'd have to give this one a 7/10.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
The Men Who Stare At Goats

It was a cute movie for the most part and pretty entertaining until about 2/4ths into the movie when I realized it was being pretty ambiguous in order to appeal to all audience members. It didn't really the position I kind of thought it would, which was a bit of a disappointment.

I'd have to give this one a 7/10.
I've been thinking about seeing this... it's based on the psychic experiments done in the Cold War, isn't it? :huh:

Recently rewatched The Princess Bride. Oh, why did I never see this when I was a child? The humour, the ideal of romance... it'd have been my favourite film, easily.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Watching Hard Candy again. Not seen it for ages, forgot how amazing it was. Totally creepy, but really great cinematography and atmosphere. It's one of the best thriller films I've ever seen, the acting is amazing and the story just drags you deeper and deeper. The thing is, you never really know who the protagonist or antagonist is, because both of the characters are so complex, yet unassuming.

It's brilliant, if you live in the UK, it's on BBC iPlayer atm. It's one of my favourite films, so I would definitely recommend it.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
@Mei
Yeah, TAMARA! It was hilarious how she saved her puppy and then did that at the last second. She totally DID NOT deserve to die. She saved the little girl and her puppy, but it SO wasn't necessary for her to drown. >_> I mean, it doesn't even make sense that the middle part that got sealed should fill up BEFORE the part that's actually near the fucking gate. They should have made her live and take in those really fat stuck up kids. Yeah, everyone was just like, "Oh look the gate's fixed! Yaay. :D" .

Lol, I had that feeling too. So did my Mom. She's like "It's that guy jammed in there, isn't it? XD" I thought the way those two were starting to bond was really awesome, and I was NOT expecting him to die. >_> They really shouldn't have done that and yeah, considering how much we know the son likes him, he should have been sobbing.

Poor chicken. :c

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Serenity :neo:

"The ship is yours. Remember, if anything happens to me, or you don't hear from me within the hour, you take this ship... and you come and rescue me."
"What, and risk my ship?"
"I'm serious. It's cold here, I don't wanna get left."

"I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!"

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
I've been thinking about seeing this... it's based on the psychic experiments done in the Cold War, isn't it? :huh:

Recently rewatched The Princess Bride. Oh, why did I never see this when I was a child? The humour, the ideal of romance... it'd have been my favourite film, easily.

I believe the way they explained it in the movie was that it stemmed out of the Vietnam war and we (the US) were in competition with similar Russian experiments. Can't remember if they mentioned anything about the Cold War.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Watched REC and Trick R treat on halloween.

Trick r Treat was badass.
REC was good, and looking forward to watching REC 2, but there was just something missing about it, but sure what exactly.

REC is definitely good. Because damn, it scared the shit out of me. REC 2 takes place 2 hours after REC with a swat team sweeping the building.

Emma

The Minish Elf
Juno.

And then Superbad. Cops were great in that! :P

They are old movies, but I don't get to go to the theaters much...

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
I believe the way they explained it in the movie was that it stemmed out of the Vietnam war and we (the US) were in competition with similar Russian experiments. Can't remember if they mentioned anything about the Cold War.
The Cold War was full of weird science, as was WWII. I only know this cos I'm into the esoteric and parapsychology. They also make mention to it in The Frighteners - a few Russian psykers could stop the hearts of frogs with their minds. Reportedly. :P

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Bruce Almighty. Twice. When you have BBC3, who needs a DVD? But still, it's good. It's gooood.

It would be funny if God did look like Morgan Freeman, if just for the reaction of all those racist bigots who claim to be Christians.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
How could YOU not like it more like :awesome:

Top Bottom