Last Film You've Seen

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
eh was a pretty cool guy in 12 Monkeys too. eh is crazy and doesnt afraid of anything.

I've seen The Blind Side and The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance in the last few days. The former was pretty good and made me think of how much better the world would be if more Christians actually followed the teachings of Jesus like the main characters in that film do. The latter was obviously a classic and makes me want to watch more John Ford Westerns (I haven't seen nearly enough).

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I watched McClintock! yesterday. It has actually pretty hilarious, and how can you say now to John Wayne. :monster:

Ending was rather abrupt, though. :/

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
John Wayne wasn't a person Aaron would like :monster:

Watched Once, cute movie that didn't fell in the trap of cheap sentiment.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Predators

I liked it. :D OK, it was cliched, and as I've read the prologue comics, I know the merc character is a complete asshole, so I never cared for him.
He blows kids up, and only laments that it was "unprofessional" because he wasn't aiming to blow them up.

But to hell with the human characters - anyone watching the film is only there for the Predators. And, guys in suits = more convincing aliens than the Na'vi. :monster: My only complaint was that the original Predator didn't get more screen time
and was trounced so soundly by the "iPreds"

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
How to Train Your Dragon~

THIS MOVIE IS FREAKING CUTE AND HILARIOUS. I LOVED it. I am buying it when it comes out on DVD. Fer suuuure.

The chick in it sucked ass, though. Bitch.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
PREDATORS
Basically what Early said. LOL
Except me no read Prologues so I really disliked most human characters in this. Dialogue was cheesy and they figured shit out far too early (Adrian Bee), but I was there for Preds.

My only complaint was that the original Predator didn't get more screen time
Ja. I can haz old Predator back please?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Clash of the Titans, was ok. I liked the swordfight choreography, wish plot was more developed.

Get Smart, still funny.

Australia, oddly enough I enjoyed this film.

Ghost X

Toy Story 3. I actually couldn't think of anyway they could've made this movie better. I gave it a perfect score on Rotten Tomatoes, something I very rarely do.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Harry Brown.

Depressing, but at the same time emotionally satisfying in a way that only violent vigilante movies can be. Stellar acting too.

admirable_butterfli

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
dbeauty1982
Iron Man 2. Eh. I was alright. Seems like movies don't interest me anymore. And I'm DEFINATELY not seeing the Last Airbender by M. Knight. Shamalan. He trashed it.

Dalik

Not Your World Anymore.
Just pulled a double feature.
Sorcerer's Apprentice and Inception

SA was better than I thought it would be, and Inception just completely blew my mind with awesome.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Toy Story 3! I LOVED the movie. I laughed so much, it's uber cute. x'D

My friends were disturbed that I ship Andy and the little girl at the end in the future. :awesome:

DON'T JUDGE ME

Ghost X

You 'ship' Andy and the little girl? As for liking Toy Story, I liked the original film too. I didn't recall liking Toy Story 2 very much at all from memory (ie crap film), but Toy Story 3, very well-written, imo.

Pucca_ness

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
On ACF I was Pucca_Girl_VII
Hmm I really have to think abut this one... since obtaining a tv with freeview i have access to film four.

Now Saw 2 is on just now but i am not really watching it.

Gangs of new york was on before it... didn't really watch it.

AH Godzilla was on Five USA earlier, watched most of that =P

However I do beleive Ponyo was the last thing i properly watched from a DVD. It's pretty good however not Ghibli's best.

I think somewhere in between Ponyo and now I've seen
Ferris Bueller's Day Off = Brilliant film
Laputa: Castle in the sky - seen it before, always a pleasure to watch.
The Eye - Original, was pretty decent.

Yeah...

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Oh yeah I watched Toy Story 3. Good fun spotting cultural references and the toy's sneaking missions an' shit, as well as mafia dons and Chuckle's grumbling voice and OH MY GOD WHY HAVE THEY MADE THIS SO HARDCORE

The pleasant surprise from the movie was the fact that they'd managed to actually fit in a sequel with some sort of substance to it, that wasn't a pile of money-grubbing sequelitis-ridden shit.
But at least the finality of that ending puts that franchise down for good. :monster:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
AH Godzilla was on Five USA earlier, watched most of that =P
I saw the end of
"Godzilla in name only"
there, too, as there wasn't anything good on Dave. :awesome:

SoulReaper

Titties 'n' Beer
AKA
Lord_Graf
Rewatched Beavis & Butthead do America. Still hilarious.

Also watched Godzilla vs. Biollante, which I found dissapointing. Film takes way too long to build up and simply hasn't enough Godzilla and Biollante.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Inception was pretty god damn amazing. If Borges had written a blockbuster it probably would've ended up something like that.

Top Bottom