Last Film You've Seen

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
You Again
I wanted to see this movie ever since I saw it on TV and I must say...I'm very pleased. I laughed ever since the movie began. Kristen Bell did an awesome job and Betty White was...well she's a funny Old Lady

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Ong Bak 3

wow that movie was bad

First, the subs in the stream I was watching was terribad (IT IS TIME TO DO YOUR DESTINATION), but I thought meh, whatever, it's not like the plot in these movies is very important anyways. I mean Ong Bak is all about making excuses for Tony Jaa to kick ass and do crazy stunts, right?

Right?

APPARENTLY NOT.

Not only does the movie take away precious ass-kicking time for the sake of plot, the plot is just BAD. It's nonsensical, doesn't properly explain anything about the Big Bad, has shitty romance and horribly cliche character development.

Which all makes for almost the entire first 60 minutes of a 75 minute film a complete snoozefest. I couldn't even watch all of it, I just had it playing in the background until I heard something exciting happen.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Domino (thanks to mumble and his mentioning the real life Domino Harvey)
I enjoyed it. I can't bring myself to call it good, but was a fun watch nonetheless. Plus Edgar Ravirez is a fox, unf.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
After reading Anno Dracula, I was somewhat engrossed with the feel of Victorianna. For that reason, I watched the Robert Downey Jr/Guy Ritchie Sherlock Holmes.

Witty dialogue, makes the characters seem fresh again by taking them back to the source material (you believe Downey's Holmes might have an opium problem), the Sherlock Scan/Midnighter fight scenes are always enjoyable (and stirring to the writer in me), and can't wait for the sequel!

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Sword Of The Stranger

Not a bad anime movie. The plot is decent and the characters are ok. Nothing spectacular, but nothing bad either. The action was good though, really good. Bloody, intense, fast paced. Pacing was pretty good. There was maybe one moment towards the end where the dragged out the drama a bit longer than needed, but it worke dout ok. The music was spectacular, as was the animation and overall sound.

Overall, good movie. I'm glad I watched it.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
The last airbender:

Finally got made to watch this when it was on sky movies........
words just can't describe how crap this was!

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
Sword of the Stranger

Fantastic movie. Animation is superb - the fight scenes in particular were absolutely stunning, story is interesting and well-paced, and the characters were all interesting and well-written, even the relatively one-dimensional ones.

Also, Nanashi is a fox. unf.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Captain America: The First Avenger

FREAKING AWESOME - Dugan, recognised Toby Smith (the Dream Lord from the Doctor Who episode, Amy's Choice) as Zola...

Schimdt/Skull's "death" is the transference animation from Thor, so I'm not counting him out

As for the after the credits sequence...
it's not much good. The trailer for The Avengers straight afterwards though... Loki dresses with style

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Just watched Enchanted with the parents

Really says a lot when even my parents recognise the gentle irony Disney pokes at itself with - it has enough serious navel-gazing for Disney critics like me to find absolutely delicious. :3

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
The Hangover II.

I must say I thought it would be fantastic after the teaser premiered. But when I finally got to see it, I can't believe I was let down. It seems to lack the excitement and that adventurous feeling that the first film had. The first film had me laughing and at the edge of my seat, for this one however, past the part Teddy was missing I was starting to feel bored with the premise. I guess this one didn't need a sequel after all.. ;/

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Captain America: The First Avenger

Unfortunately due to the holy month here, they've placed the film on hold and I dont have the patience to wait till september for my dose of the stars and stripes. I really enjoyed the film and it has a wonderful balance between the old school heroic feel of comics and the gritty tone that other superhero movies are trying to set themselves upon since Batman Begins. For me, I miss this kind of genre that meshes well with both elements to bring you an engaging and an entertaining film.

For characters, Steve Rogers was really something. Before I had doubts about his characterization since I saw good depictions of him in Marvel Ultimate Alliance and the averagely good Avengers tv series and MvC3 (FOR FREEDOM!! STARS AND STRIPES!!) and the horribly done 1990's film version. His shield throwing and heroism is both uncanny and impressive that doesn't border on the line of campy and that's just damn good. The supporting cast also shone very well in his development into one of comic's iconic heroes, I kind of felt the doctor who gave Roger's the serum was cool and charismatic to a certain extent. Tommy Lee Jone's character is a lovable jerkass to me and at least was a snarky stereotype of the 4 star badass general. That british woman who was Steve's Love interest didn't shine well for me until the second half of the film, I had certain difficulties in finding her interesting compared to Liv Tyler, Natalie Portman and Gwyneth Paltrow. I'm not saying she's bad but she didn't pique my interest save for her introduction, after that it was a struggle to like her until after she convinces Steve that he's more than just a poster boy.

Bucky arguably is quite the ensemble darkhorse in his limited screen time. Pity they didn't do more interactions with him and steve. Hopefully this will be covered in future adventures.

I've been hearing well recieved receptions on Hugo Weaving portraying Red Skull and I was half amazed before finally siding with the majority. Honestly, I wished he went Red Skull all the way instead of wearing that useless mask. His accent was raw and powerful and attracted authority and villainy even in the depths of Nazi Germany. I'm also amazed by how well they didn't stray into the sensitive topics of WWII considering Hydra and Skull are affiliated with them, all in all it was a nice glimpse into how Hydra and the Nazis interacted. I hope to see Red Skull in future adventures as well with other villains considering he's certainly
not dead

A fun movie to watch. I wished I saw it in cinemas and not over the net : [ it was worth the watch and I can't wait to see how Steve, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye and Stark interact with each other for the upcoming film.

The ending song for the credits made my day. Feels so heroic ; . ;

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
One of the movies I saw a few days was Sucker Punch. I liked the movie but I don't know...I expected more. The movie has this twist of confussion which if you are not watching it closely its very hard to understand. Also I must say that, for once, I liked Vanessa Hudgens she did a good job portraying Blondie. And Emily Browning was flawless, as always but looked extremely funny. All those beasts big and hunky while she was so tiny and delicate. But yeah, long story short it was really good movie :P

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
Cowboys & Aliens

Definitely entertaining, and all in all a good movie. Solid acting, the aliens were well done, and having an Indian belting out an Indian warcry before belting an alien in the face with his club is pretty far up there on things that are awesome.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
TEETH

tumblr_lpdimcz1EK1qhcb6m.gif

Never again T_T

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Absolutely fucking amazing. I would really like to go see it again, actually.

X :neo:

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
The last movie I saw was Diary Of A Wimpy Kid...or at least the last 15 minutes. It was pretty amazing, and sad...but as far as I saw it teaches a big leason.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
Crazy, Stupid Love

I definitely enjoyed it, lold a number of time, and even if I hadn't it would have been worth it just for shirtless Ryan Gosling. Hot damn.

Trust

Depressing Clive Owen movie about a man who's daughter is sexually assaulted by an internet predator. I was playing WotL while watching it, so I didn't exactly hang on every word, but it was okay.

Top Bottom