SPOILERS LTD Remake — It's like New Coke except ... no, it's exactly like New Coke

Hellenic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Hellenic
Best example is the Barret flashback where they changed his reasons to trust Shinra.

1- It changes the whole psychology of the character
2- It doesn't make sense and create a big plot hole
Can you explain what the difference is? I admittedly am not the most well versed on Barrets story, but wasn't it always about Corel having a better life thanks to the reactor Shinra proposed? And so Barret took the offer thinking it would improve everyones lives, or have i forgotten some other key details that the japanese script actually brought up?

Sorry to take this a bit off topic, but i just don't really remember what else there was to it.

luminous03

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Play
Found cloud's pov but don't know how to insert link

Amyway it says the following: after Loveless (i think) cloud would experience a date with each person depending on your affinity with them, some of them will be romantic while other comical ( insert yuffie and aerith date )

Hellenic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Hellenic
Ironically, Triss IS the pyro in that she fights with fire magic and has red hair, but the point I was making was that Yennefer is actually the one with whom Geralt has sex on a stuffed Unicorn. Multiple ones, actually, in books and in Witcher 3.

Alright, new topic discussion, which FF7 lady is most likely to want to have sex on the back of a stuffed Unicorn?

Is it
Myrna
Elmyra
Scarlett
The Captain of the 7th Infantry
Aerith
Ester
Tifa
Marle
Yuffie
Claudia
Elena
Lucrecia
Madame M
Jenny
Cissnei
Ifalna
OTHER (Please write in)
Scarlet.

GamerSkull

Pro Adventurer
True it doesn’t show the kiss, what it does say however is that the only date where Cloud ever initiates anything himself is in Tifa’s date, who didn’t want to get carried away with her feelings in the moment, only for Cloud to reach out to her and basically confirm he’s feeling them to… so like?
Yeah. Even if the Ultimania doesn’t show it. You simply cannot get past the fact that

1) the writers decided to give Cloti a kiss
2) the writers decided not to give Clerith a kiss

They coded this and put it in the game. But Clerith is still favored apparently lol

luminous03

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Play
Sorry if i ruin the mood or anything, it just amazes me how a new argument is born each time, but it certainly makes me fell ridiculousness (if that's a feeling), but sometimes it's kinda funny so apologies if i shouldn't share this screenshot, if it's needed i should delete it

Top Bottom