SPOILERS LTD Remake — It's like New Coke except ... no, it's exactly like New Coke

Rin

Pro Adventurer
It is bad convoluted writing from the devs. There is no reason why these multiple AUs should exist.

This is what happens when you let the writter from KH help write on an already very straight forward story.
Wait what? Lol Nojima wrote both. He's the original writer of FF7 and KH 1 & 2, so that doesn't really apply here.

Rin

Pro Adventurer
This is the same Marlene that tells Barret she'll be be a good kid to Cloud & Tifa - that they'll be her "parents", right? Going by twitter, is that proof she changes her shipping preference sometime 1 year between FFVII and Advent children from Cloud/Aerith to Cloud/Tifa?

I guess I think it's weird Marlene is being used as a prophesy to confirm a mutual relationship Cloud /Aerith though. Yes, she does say Aerith likes Cloud, but Aerith herself says she's not sure of the kind of "like" and we all know the real reason Marlene says this is to eventually have ghost Zack and ghost Aerith come to terms with this in P3.
I don't think she ever had a shipping preference, she's just a device to drive the LTD.

Reactions: LNK

thetriplerhyme

Pro Adventurer
AKA
thetriplerhyme
Of course this has been discussed at great length already but again I never liked that resolution at all. It makes Aerith out to be very arrogant especially at that point in the story.

dont worry even with the OG I never liked that line nor her resolution but its part of Aerith so might as well.. just let it pass ( is my take on it ) the same with Aerith today in Rebirth ( there are loads of time she definitely tested my patience but let it pass its gonna be over soon )

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
It is bad convoluted writing from the devs. There is no reason why these multiple AUs should exist.

This is what happens when you let the writter from KH help write on an already very straight forward story.
How is it convoluted though?

Multiple AUs shouldn't exist? That's odd since they've always existed

Graymouse

Pro Adventurer
Saw another ridiculous post on the internets about C/A because the achievement icon for Chapter 14 shows Areith and Cloud holding hands back to back like in the final scenes of the game that means they are the canon couple. Why else would SE make the icon for the achievement!

Yoru

Pro Adventurer
Saw another ridiculous post on the internets about C/A because the achievement icon for Chapter 14 shows Areith and Cloud holding hands back to back like in the final scenes of the game that means they are the canon couple. Why else would SE make the icon for the achievement!
I stopped paying attention to be honest. I won't last 4 years reading and correcting their bullshit. Let them be delulu, they'll learn the hard truth when Part 3 comes.

Top Bottom