Mass Effect Series

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
Yeesh, even in space the black guy gets screwed over by politics. I hope there'll be more Captain Anderson, I liked him, and he had sexy Keith David voice.

On Novaria now. It's while cowl hey sir.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
While I'd usually say do things your way, having Liara on Noveria just makes sense.

Lex

Administrator
Definitely do Therum first if you haven't already, but do the rest in any order you like. I usually do Noveria before Feros tbh, it doesn't matter.

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
I'm liking the variety of each of the planets so far. Starting to see why the game was 10gb. Really loving the little additions to gameplay as it progresses too, yay for the Mako!

It's taken me a while but I think I've finally got my head around the way the equipment menus are organised. I don't really know why, but it just overwhelmed and confused me up until now, always gave me a headache. Mayhaps I'm just slower than I thought :monster:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I'm liking the variety of each of the planets so far. Starting to see why the game was 10gb. Really loving the little additions to gameplay as it progresses too, yay for the Mako!

It's taken me a while but I think I've finally got my head around the way the equipment menus are organised. I don't really know why, but it just overwhelmed and confused me up until now, always gave me a headache. Mayhaps I'm just slower than I thought :monster:
It's an awful interface and it needs to die.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Say what you want about Soldier, you're not changing my mind. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
^ The Spectre card is one of my favourite parts of the trilogy, especially in the first game. Becoming one is easily one of the best moments of the entire thing.

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
Therum is kicking my ass, mostly because of bad autosaving. I need to stick a feckin' note to the screen reminding me to save constantly

Lex

Administrator
The autosaving sucks. A lot of things suck about ME1, but for the love of god persevere. As soon as you hit ME2 you'll fall in love with everything about the series hard.

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
To be fair to it, I'm actually quite liking ME1 so far. It just occasionally shows the marks of being the primordial entry to the series, kinda like how the first Oddworld didn't have the Quiksave checkpoints, and even the developers admitted that was a huge flaw.

I'm optimistic for the rest of them and heartily enjoying this one :monster:

Lex

Administrator
Ignore that one, she's obsessed with only ever using those two in that game because they refuse to die :monster:

Honestly it doesn't matter who you take where on normal difficulty except for story purposes.

Lex

Administrator
I love me some Tali too <3

She would be my choice if my mShep was unable to get the Kaidan peen in ME3

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I still think that's the silliest afterthought of a romance I've ever seen. It'd be different if they'd left the same sex options in the first game, though.

(maybe I just like cortez better)

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Hardcore Talimancer from hell checking in, yes you can and should use Tali copiously. Especially on Geth levels like Therum where she can AI hack everything up to an Armature (and can sabotage a Colossus). Just don't let her use her shotgun because she thinks she can fight like Wrex.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
btw be sure at some point to drive the mako into one of those armatures

and then laugh

also taiimancers 5ever

Top Bottom