Mass Effect Series

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
she's obsessed with only ever using those two in that game because they refuse to die :monster:

That's a good thing yo. Also the one I use all the time in story missions is Liara.

Tali's one of my favorite characters in the series but Therum requires the heavy hitters.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
You can't do everything on the Mako. Also did I mention I hate the Mako? Because I do, very much.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
me_mako_1.jpg

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
So do I, but I recognize its superiority in melting the health of an armature/colossus before you get out and blow it to pieces. :P

The G'randiest' Daddy

Teh Bunneh of Doom
AKA
Darth

Well this is awkward... I liked the mako. A lot. Also, Tali and Garrus. Like, always. Sometimes some of the others to mix it up. But Tali and Garrus were mah peeps for ME1. It doesn't matter who I take, mostly, even on the tougher difficulties I mostly just do everything my way, with a Soldier and ALL THE GUNS.

What can I say, I like the idea of being a one-man weapons platform. :awesomonster:

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
Ahahaha! Elcor Hamlet xD "Indecisive Metaphysical Rambling: To be or not to be?"

This needs to be a real life thing

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
Was messing around on Eletania looking for a lost data module or some craic that was stolen by monkeys, found it only to be ambushed by Geth and killed. It was then I realised I'd made the capital mistake of not saving at all since arriving on the planet.

Feckin' monkeys. At least Eletania's pretty

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
So are they only blowing smoke when they say they're making a new trilogy to ME? It's been 2-3 years now since the last one

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
Well that was fuckin' creepy, and kind of sad in a weird way, given that you have to kill something that's survived centuries and is older than every other known species in the galaxy. Then again, it was interstellar cordyceps.

I really like Armin Shimmerman, but his performance during Fai Dan's death scene was very underwhelming. The dialogue makes it sound like he's supposed to be in absolute agony by trying to defy the Thorian, but the way it's delivered makes it sound like he's got a minor headache and taking a shitload of panadol to counter it and being all "Lol, might overdose". I dunno, it could've been a much more impactful scene if the acting was better there.

Also appear to be romancin' Liara. I like her character, and shat myself laughing about how confused she is over feeling so close to a dude she's only known for a short time....you melded your mind with him, what else were you expectin'!? Must be an Asari thing :monster:

Lift and Singularity are my two favourite Biotic abilities, so immensely satisfying *quagmire giggity head movement*

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Maleshep though, no blueberry waifus. Keveh you need a second playthrough to discover how femshep is a billion times better.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
photo.gif~original

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
Just discovered you can dance in Flux on the Citadel.

Watching Shepard shake his booty has brightened my day beyond belief :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
wow so kaidan looks nothing like his model

now miranda has someone she can talk to about it

Top Bottom