Mass Effect Series

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I do like that they added the ability to actually romance her in Citadel, though it's a bit too little too late imoooooo

Although she's a bit too black and white for my tastes I can see certain personalities being like WE'LL BANK OK?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Ok that dude is attractive, I totally romance him. I really shouldn't be surprised Kaidan looks nothing like him with the whole Miranda thing. I mean Miranda is still hawt even with how weird her face turned out but Yvonne is perfection.

Lex

Administrator
Carlie that's Luciano Costa, I showed you a photo of him once and your exact word was "ewwwww"

moar

tumblr_n3xya84xDn1qjl1wro4_250.gif

tumblr_n3xya84xDn1qjl1wro3_250.gif

BIOTIC BOOTY

I may also follow him on Facebook and read everything he posts

not creepy
not creepy at all

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
18xx7qtdehosrgif.gif

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
I fecked up slightly on Noveria by not talking to the cpt. guy about getting into the hot labs so I decided to let myself die.

T'was then I realised I hadn't saved at all since getting out of the garage.

So monumentally pissed was I by this that I haven't looked at the game for two days. Here we go Noveria, round 2.

Lex

Administrator
It takes a shock like that to start training yourself to save in that game :P. Coming from ME2 and ME3 was quite the shock. I think I made a manual save once my whole first time through both of those games.

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
Welp, there goes my prediction for a long, emotional, drama fuelled saga between Liara and Benezia

Incidentally, the game could really benefit from having the character's faces express a little more emotion. They keep the same neutral face during some of the most intense scenes and it doesn't match the acting at all and it kinda grates on me

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Their facial expressions get better from the second game imho. I have the same frustrations, but after numerous times of playing it, I've gotten over it mostly by now. :lol:

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
Kicked this back up again after my playing got totally waylaid by Christmas....and will now be totally waylaid by Connemara, but nevertheless. I'm at a bit of a junction here where I can go to Virmire, go after the creepy surgeon doctor guy for Garrus, or try and get Wrex's armour back along with a wealth of other side missions. Any particular one's it would be wise to pursue first? O_o

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Clear all side missions before Virmire. You're pretty much limited after that. :monster:

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
Bummer, Wrex's Warlord armour is weaker than the one I had on him anyway. Ah well, off to find that Saleon doctor dude with Garrus now

Top Bottom